Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
From November to June/July? Huh,am I on DIK,DeLuca's,Summer's thread? I will have to start all over,cuz I forgot what is all about.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Not trying to re-start the shitstorm but are the NTR-esque scenes with a few girls(Madison and Jenna were mentioned) still unavoidable in this version? Seeing a lot of debate/complaints about said scenes but little to nothing about whether or not said scenes are canon/unavoidable(Not just skipable) at this point
Appreciate anyone’s time

Reactions: MrBenny

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Not trying to re-start the shitstorm but are the NTR-esque scenes with a few girls(Madison and Jenna were mentioned) still unavoidable in this version? Seeing a lot of debate/complaints about said scenes but little to nothing about whether or not said scenes are canon/unavoidable(Not just skipable) at this point
Appreciate anyone’s time
The only scene that might be somewhat NTR-ish is one of Katy's scenes and if you skip it, well, it's not clear what happens when you're gone but you don't have to worry about that repeating anytime soon. Madison's scenes were toned down a long time ago. Well, she's still forced to work as a stripper but helping her solve that problem is kind of the point of her story. And I have absolutely no idea what about Jenna can be seen as NTR since she's lesbian for most of the game

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The only scene that might be somewhat NTR-ish is one of Katy's scenes and if you skip it, well, it's not clear what happens when you're gone but you don't have to worry about that repeating anytime soon. Madison's scenes were toned down a long time ago. Well, she's still forced to work as a stripper but helping her solve that problem is kind of the point of her story. And I have absolutely no idea what about Jenna can be seen as NTR since she's lesbian for most of the game
Hmm gotcha, good to know, appreciate the knowledge and the quick reply-what happens in Katy’s said scene? Is it skipable or fully avoidable?
Sorry for the 3rd degree just don’t have time for VNs where potential LI’s get fucked by other guy’s in game. Too many out there where it doesn’t happen at all

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hmm gotcha, good to know, appreciate the knowledge and the quick reply-what happens in Katy’s said scene? Is it skiable or fully avoidable?
Sorry for the 3rd degree just don’t have time for VNs where potential LI’s get fucked by other guy’s in game. Too many out there where it doesn’t happen at all
ok, no one's getting fucked by other guys here
Katy's scene... You see, Katy accidentally got possessed by some lovecraftian horror entity. In one scene, she asks for help with performing some magic ritual. If you agree, she gives you a blowjob and then summons some tentacle monster, which does what tentacle monsters do. But it's completely skippable, it's not actually her because she's possessed at the moment and it's not a guy :LOL: Next time you see her, you free her from whatever was inside of her and don't have to worry about it anymore

redmug

Mar 1, 2018
I'm rather confused, I recently downloaded 0.21b from mega and scanned it, registering as "threats found". Seems like a few people have reported the same but I wasn't able to see any real discussion about it when searching through the thread for "virus" or "trojan"... Has the developer addressed this anywhere or can any vouch for the file? These game seems very popular to have this kind of problem.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm rather confused, I recently downloaded 0.21b from mega and scanned it, registering as "threats found". Seems like a few people have reported the same but I wasn't able to see any real discussion about it when searching through the thread for "virus" or "trojan"... Has the developer addressed this anywhere or can any vouch for the file? These game seems very popular to have this kind of problem.
It's a false positive.

Reactions: redmug

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Very slowly indeed, but should be out in the next few weeks. With the animation update about a month after that.
I got this game on steam a while ago, is it being updated there at the same time? This version here has a bit more content than on steam.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
ok, no one's getting fucked by other guys here
Katy's scene... You see, Katy accidentally got possessed by some lovecraftian horror entity. In one scene, she asks for help with performing some magic ritual. If you agree, she gives you a blowjob and then summons some tentacle monster, which does what tentacle monsters do. But it's completely skippable, it's not actually her because she's possessed at the moment and it's not a guy :LOL: Next time you see her, you free her from whatever was inside of her and don't have to worry about it anymore
1st: Wtf
2nd: If you ‘skip’ said scene can you still do her path? And I assume from your description said “tentacle action” won’t happen at all?
3rd: Either way I repeat
A4C856D5-FFD9-4243-93A0-0CCA14E0E805.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I got this game on steam a while ago, is it being updated there at the same time? This version here has a bit more content than on steam.
The Steam version is not going to keep 100% version parity with what is released on Patreon (Patreon gets updates that Steam is not planned to get yet).

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Did we get closer to element-174? Did we at least create a few "fun" mistakes in the lab?
I have not played this in ages,but will give it another go.

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
There is any watersports scene in this game? In the description, it mentions that it will have that content, but the game lacks the tag so I don't know if it means is just untagged or that is a planned feature not yet implemented.

Reactions: darlic
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes