Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it was ok, maybe childish sometimes for university students but the story was good but then when the shit hit the fan in episode 2 with the fucking super Zohey i completely lost any interest for that VN.
It was a bit like watching Power rangers :ROFLMAO: that stupid show i painfully had to watch with my children long time ago!
Some ideas are good but the execution is really poor, do we get to see Schwartzy coming back in full metal soon?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
1st: Wtf
2nd: If you ‘skip’ said scene can you still do her path? And I assume from your description said “tentacle action” won’t happen at all?
3rd: Either way I repeat
View attachment 1925854
2. yes, you can skip it
eh, not the weirdest thing happening here. ok, maybe it actually is one of the weirder ones. when the most normal person has been dead for a day before coming back alive it kinda changes your perception of weirdness

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
ok, no one's getting fucked by other guys here
Katy's scene... You see, Katy accidentally got possessed by some lovecraftian horror entity. In one scene, she asks for help with performing some magic ritual. If you agree, she gives you a blowjob and then summons some tentacle monster, which does what tentacle monsters do. But it's completely skippable, it's not actually her because she's possessed at the moment and it's not a guy :LOL: Next time you see her, you free her from whatever was inside of her and don't have to worry about it anymore
It's nice to know that you can skip that scene (which I'm guessing doesn't prevent it). Can you also ignore that LI?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The multiple paths in the description got me interested but I found out there is very little choices in fact.
The first few do matter in terms of who you met and can progress with but I then found myself completely railroaded and not making many choices anymore. Not being able to meet others nor switch either.
And my first play ended up with girls we don't seem to be able to creampie yet, which was another disappointment, although the girls were great looking.
Looking for different paths I got other girls who did take creampies but the story again felt railroaded and not as enjoyable as it should.
And then there are girls who I don't care about at all.

I do get the desire to make a replayable game, but I feel in this case that objective is too much of a focus and hurts the overall game. it should be reconsidered or done better but that would require a lot of work.
Good luck though, it's not a bad effort.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else got the problem where they open the walkthrough/flowchart in game and the game starts to lag really hard?
It was lagging even harder in the previous update (and doesn't lag that much on my laptop). Screens can get kinda slow when there are hundreds of icons that have tooltips
I know that it's a problem and working on some other ways to show the same stuff

The multiple paths in the description got me interested but I found out there is very little choices in fact.
The first few do matter in terms of who you met and can progress with but I then found myself completely railroaded and not making many choices anymore. Not being able to meet others nor switch either.
And my first play ended up with girls we don't seem to be able to creampie yet, which was another disappointment, although the girls were great looking.
Looking for different paths I got other girls who did take creampies but the story again felt railroaded and not as enjoyable as it should.
And then there are girls who I don't care about at all.

I do get the desire to make a replayable game, but I feel in this case that objective is too much of a focus and hurts the overall game. it should be reconsidered or done better but that would require a lot of work.
Good luck though, it's not a bad effort.
Yeah that's something that Knotty is considering. I honestly love the idea that the very first choice can block some routes but yeah, with this approach you either get railroaded into routes pretty fast or consequences of some decision only become obvious five updates later and both options get people complaining

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes