Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
" New updates will be released about every 2 weeks "

Sooo... that didn't happen quite as planned, huh? :ROFLMAO:

Damn, I like the idea of the game but the execution is just not up to par... perhaps going with 16 LIs was a bit too ambitious and maybe just 8 would've sufficed =/

Ilovewomen18

Apr 18, 2023
First time playing and it's looking very good so far! Characters are nice and the Story is amazing too. Do you need many updates for the game to finish? Can't wait!

Reactions: KnottyGames

tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
Wow, I probably made some wrong choices somewhere along the way. My day 17 was get out of bed, take a shower, go to class, find out class is cancelled, go back home and go back to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and EmoBot

cptjackrabbit

Dec 16, 2018
Full context, I havent played the game much. Im just on the forums trying to figure out how to avoid some of the girls... Like, Sarah or Penny or Jules or Zoey. They arent attractive or interesting, at least at the point im at. I was trying to avoid the closet scene with Penny where she is like "Am I Pretty?" and no isnt an answer. (Mind you, Im not insulting the dev. the models and art and such are top notch, im referring to the in game character) Like, dude, your tits are too big, your eyebrows too bushy, I dont like blondes in general, youre an airhead and boring. But my choices are Youre Exquisite and Youre fucking hot. So I go back to an earlier save trying to avoid it. But accordign to the walkthrough I have to meet best girl Trish on day 6. But the choice to get there is Trish with a red square... and im confused. Again, I havent played it all, still early in episode 2 and the only girls i have an interest in is Trish and Rachel. Emma is ok, but way too forward, so she comes in 3rd. Sarah Jules and Penny are the bottom 3 Zoey Chloe and Mal are in the middle as forgetable. Madison I think could be number 4. (Again, not insulting the dev. I like the different and distinct characters. If I didnt like the game, i wouldnt be here on this forum.)

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Full context, I havent played the game much. Im just on the forums trying to figure out how to avoid some of the girls... Like, Sarah or Penny or Jules or Zoey. They arent attractive or interesting, at least at the point im at. I was trying to avoid the closet scene with Penny where she is like "Am I Pretty?" and no isnt an answer. (Mind you, Im not insulting the dev. the models and art and such are top notch, im referring to the in game character) Like, dude, your tits are too big, your eyebrows too bushy, I dont like blondes in general, youre an airhead and boring. But my choices are Youre Exquisite and Youre fucking hot. So I go back to an earlier save trying to avoid it. But accordign to the walkthrough I have to meet best girl Trish on day 6. But the choice to get there is Trish with a red square... and im confused. Again, I havent played it all, still early in episode 2 and the only girls i have an interest in is Trish and Rachel. Emma is ok, but way too forward, so she comes in 3rd. Sarah Jules and Penny are the bottom 3 Zoey Chloe and Mal are in the middle as forgetable. Madison I think could be number 4. (Again, not insulting the dev. I like the different and distinct characters. If I didnt like the game, i wouldnt be here on this forum.)
The walkthrough colors are kinda weird. Iirc, red is not preventing a character. Instead, it's a notice that you're at the last opportunity to get on their path.

In the settings menu, there is an option to toggle that walkthough. Right below it is a button that will bring up a full explainer.

cptjackrabbit

Dec 16, 2018
The walkthrough colors are kinda weird. Iirc, red is not preventing a character. Instead, it's a notice that you're at the last opportunity to get on their path.

In the settings menu, there is an option to toggle that walkthough. Right below it is a button that will bring up a full explainer.
Since you said that, I double checked.. i forgot the word "or". Its not that route is closed forever, its, you have to check that or your route is closed forever.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes