Mod Element-174 Walkthrough Mod [0.20_6] [crabsinthekitchen]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Potentially a stupid question, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Once I'm in the flowchart, how do I get out of it?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just wanted to say, that it is amazing that this mod exists and is even integrated in the game.
From the beginning I was frustrated, because so many possible LIs and some paths close off others, while others are compatible and to which extent etc..

This is exactly what this game needs, and I'm so glad and thankful I can get to playing this again. I just wish I had seen this sooner, but better late than never.

Last edited:
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Starting from version 0.20c the latest version of the mod is included in the game

Overview:

This mod adds hints that highlight decisions necessary to get full points with a girl of your choice.​

Updated:2021-12-23
Game/Creator: Element-174 / KnottyGames
Modder: crabsinthekitchen
Mod Version: 0.20_6
Game Version: 0.20b
Language: English

Features:
  • Adds girl portraits to important decisions, helping you to get full points with a girl. Some portraits are color-coded. If the portrait has a red border, making this choice is required to keep the girl's route open (Katy, Isabella and Trish routes depend on the very first choice). If the border is green, the choice is important but you will have another chance to get that scene later (only becomes relevant on week 2). If portrait has no border (well, I guess it has gray one by default), you will just get a point and maybe a sex scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Show closed routes and adds a compatible subroutes button to character screen
  • Adds interactive flowchart that shows available scenes and gets updated as you progress through the game, the flowchart is accessible by clicking on the button at the top of the screen or pressing "W"
    • Sometimes the same scene icon appears more than once. That's because on week 2 some scenes can be seen at different times. For example, the same scene with Chloe can be seen either on day 9 or on day 11. Another example is on day 12 morning, If you're on Isabella's route and you've already seen the workout scene with her, you'll get a scene where you go to her soccer game. Otherwise you'll get a workout scene

• Fixes bugs from the game

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
hey man hope you are having a good day. Can you update this mod?

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
i'm not seeing any highlights or anything in my game was your mod added to the download after it was updated? do i need to redownload the current game update again?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote