MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Game is one of top 10 on the site ever made but...as always, lost somewhere in plot story line...now when every dick nailed her, it has no point to continue anything. Lets just kill Nick and marry Nick's son. Or...at least...lets force Nick to watch gang-bang with every dick she try in town, for final scene. Force that small dick motherfucker to watch bunch of guys destroy his beautiful wife Elena. That sorrow ass deserving to suffer more for having small dick.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I think he should go till 30-40-50 and than end it , there is still few more scenes and stuff he could put in , that angry street gangs can fuck her or something. and that big black guy on the second floor round 2-3-4 come on ... i know you can do it nick

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
HOT update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FanArt:

FanArt:
Elena and "Jamal":D

View attachment 173062
FanArt: (Elena's long awaited holiday)

View attachment 181733
FanArt: (Elena's honeymoon in Greece)

View attachment 184334
Didn't notice before that there was some fan-art in here.
These look AMAZING!!!

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys , i got this issue in this game , so far i have played all version still v0.21 and after downloaded like 2 version v0.22 and now v0.24 , whenever i tried my last save to move forward the game ends with v0.21 itself , could not continue to the latest .

v0.21 is where the boss came to Elena house with drinks and have sex caught by Son's GF in hall . Thats where its stops and i can't continue .
is there a fix for that ? or some body share me that exact Save for that to proceed further .

Thanks /...

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Since I cant do anything, I hope someone can give me the save just b4 the date with tom or the version in which that is possibl
e

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Im also interested in how Elenas story ends, or which different endings would be possible overall. But I feel no rush there.
I dont see why anyone should complain about getting too much lewd scenes in a lewd game.
If you grow tired of it, stop hitting "do it" all the time ;) You remember you have a choice, every time, right?

Lack of story or progress, yeah. well. is that so uncommon here? I d rather say comparing the games, storyprogress isnt really a fast thing, but in Elena the amount of lewd scenes between these small storysteps are bigger than usual.
So... its kind of complaining about getting what we asked for in the first place. lewd scenes.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone? HELP.. SOS HAHAAHHA
I you get that problem use a save you made earlier that has always worked for me.

This is a save of 0.22 I think shorty after that event just before date with Jamal.
Might have been one even already not sure.

My own hangs hangs like a couple of events later when Elana goes home after the date with tom.
Her daughter is at home and there seems to trigger an event, but the game just hangs. (using version 0.24.)
Don't know if that an issue with my saves or just a new feature in the latest version.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I you get that problem use a save you made earlier that has always worked for me.

This is a save of 0.22 I think shorty after that event just before date with Jamal.
Might have been one even already not sure.

My own hangs hangs like a couple of events later when Elana goes home after the date with tom.
Her daughter is at home and there seems to trigger an event, but the game just hangs. (using version 0.24.)
Don't know if that an issue with my saves or just a new feature in the latest version.
I had to replay the whole thing but i fixed it.. Thanks anyway

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone.

I have finished playing this game with 0.21 version. I took my last save to do 0.22 until 0.24 in a row but each time after the boss scene in living room, the game stop and tell me that it's the end of 0.21 version.

Does anyone know why ?

Thanks for your help
Hey , I got this same issue , i got nothing to proceed further from v0.21 and the release came with v0.24 . I got ended with the same v0.21 itself .Does anybody solved this issue >?!!!

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody who is playing this game, has any galleries or screenshots from version 0.24? I haven't started playing the game yet, but would be very interested in getting some jpeg's.

any attachments would be appreciated. Thanks

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Or if someone could give us a save at the beginning of 0.22 it should be nice !

thanks
Could Somebody help with the save to start from v0.22 or the end of v0.21 ?
From v0.24 from my save i couldn't continue from the end of v0.21 .
After boss evening with the Elena's house get caught by her son's GF . I couldn't continue from there .

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes