I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't know whether the developer monitors this or not, but I have a weird occurrence in my playthrough. I had her reject Jamal early on, but after the scene in the clothing shop when she is doing the shop keeper in the store window when buying the yellow bikini she meets Jamal and goes to his uncle's apartment next to her apartment building as though she never rejected Jamal. Is that a glitch or intentional extra content?
Mine did that too, I think that unless you carried over your own saves, the included save is the Jamal path.

Rebellust

Sep 16, 2018
Can someone tell me where to go to buy the wine that she needs to bring to the dinner with the neighbor? Seems like I have tried every available building, but no luck. Thanks in advance!

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Can someone tell me where to go to buy the wine that she needs to bring to the dinner with the neighbor? Seems like I have tried every available building, but no luck. Thanks in advance!
Walk out of her apartment, go across the street into the store with the ATM outside, go in and step up to the clerk.

Reactions: Rebellust

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Tag has a world but the main thing about this dish doesn’t have "Animation", the only animation is to walk with MC nothing more.

:(

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes