Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Read the tags in the title. It says „abandoned“. This should give you a hint. :)
An abandoned tag doesn't necessarily mean that a game has been abandoned. Just that the Dev hasn't been active for a while. There are plenty of games, that were listed as abandoned, where the Devs subsequently returned and carried on with them.

Having said that, it's beginning to look very likely, that in this particular instance, Nickfifa won't be returning. Which would be a big shame for all the people who stuck by his game faithfully for 30+ updates, only to have the very last one omitted.

The rendering in this game was far from the best. But I still enjoyed playing it, a lot. And not knowing how a large number of the routes ended, really sucks. So I hope I'm wrong and one day he does return, if only to give all the fans of this game a proper finale.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
it is a bummer that this VN had been tagged as "Abandoned" due to last update and last time the developer, Nickfifa, last communicated. I know this seems to be a good and interesting VN. However, I am aware that certain developer(s) may have been working on the VN for so long that they get burned out and may need to take a break. Others may have lost interest or other unknown reason beside mental or physical condition. Hope Nickfifa doing alright in real life.

Mean while I need to back track since the last update that been posted to figure out if there were any posting(s) that I may have missed.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: pleaseletme

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
it is a bummer that this VN had been tagged as "Abandoned" due to last update and last time the developer, Nickfifa, last communicated. I know this seems to be a good and interesting VN. However, I am aware that certain developer(s) may have been working on the VN for so long that they get burned out and may need to take a break. Others may have lost interest or other unknown reason beside mental or physical condition. Hope Nickfifa doing alright in real life.

Mean while I need to back track since the last update that been posted to figure out if there were any posting(s) that I may have missed.

I believe that this developer stopped development because of serious health issues. That being the case, we may never get the final epilogues to this game.

Nickfifa's last post on Patreon was on October 26, 2021. Here's that final posting:

News...

Hello everyone. So... the past month had ups and downs when it comes to my fight against anxiety and my day job definitely does not help...

I had a lot of talking and we came in the conclusion that a change of scenery would be the best for me, so I decided to move out of my parents house (finally, I'm almost 34!!). I rented a small aparment and I will move in this week. As you can imagine I spent the past month looking for aparments and now I'm busy moving furnitures and stuff.

Now about the game. As you probably saw noone got charged last month and the same will happen for November, (you won't be charged until the game is released) so there is no reason for you not to stick around :)

I believe this month I will finally find some time to finish the game and upload it for you. Sorry again for all the delays and thank you for your patience and your interest in my health.

Despite what was written in that last paragraph, no release has been forthcoming. I am not optimistic about any future releases.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I believe that this developer stopped development because of serious health issues. That being the case, we may never get the final epilogues to this game.

Nickfifa's last post on Patreon was on October 26, 2021. Here's that final posting:

News...

Hello everyone. So... the past month had ups and downs when it comes to my fight against anxiety and my day job definitely does not help...

I had a lot of talking and we came in the conclusion that a change of scenery would be the best for me, so I decided to move out of my parents house (finally, I'm almost 34!!). I rented a small aparment and I will move in this week. As you can imagine I spent the past month looking for aparments and now I'm busy moving furnitures and stuff.

Now about the game. As you probably saw noone got charged last month and the same will happen for November, (you won't be charged until the game is released) so there is no reason for you not to stick around :)

I believe this month I will finally find some time to finish the game and upload it for you. Sorry again for all the delays and thank you for your patience and your interest in my health.

Despite what was written in that last paragraph, no release has been forthcoming. I am not optimistic about any future releases.
Thanks for that information. I did recall one of the developer posted that, however I couldn't recall who. Since you relayed that information, that help remind me and know which one was moving out parent place to their own apartment and etc.

Base on that message, it will be unknown if any of this developer's game(s) will be updated or release. Wish that developer success on real life with the major changes (moving out of his/her parent place and living on their own. With the way inflation and etc. Hopefully Nickfifa doing good in real life...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes