Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I loved this game and even Lida and Anna and the office wife .I don't like Lisa ,good drawings but bad plot bad characters and even Lisa is a not realistic kind of girl....
Are you on the right thread? I don't recall any of those characters in this game. As for 'the office wife'!? What are you talking about? Elena is the FMC. She doesn't even have an office that she could have a wife in. The only significant person with an office in this game is Elena's fiance, David, and I can assure you that he has no 'wife' there or anywhere else.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Are you on the right thread? I don't recall any of those characters in this game. As for 'the office wife'!? What are you talking about? Elena is the FMC. She doesn't even have an office that she could have a wife in. The only significant person with an office in this game is Elena's fiance, David, and I can assure you that he has no 'wife' there or anywhere else.
i think he is thinking about other female characters, the first is from Lida's Adventure, the second is Anna from Anna exciting affections and the other is The Office wife game, Lisa is the game Lisa

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i think he is thinking about other female characters, the first is from Lida's Adventure, the second is Anna from Anna exciting affections and the other is The Office wife game, Lisa is the game Lisa
Probably, but this developer was involved in none of those games.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes