LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Usually means that the save slot isn't in the global.rpgsave file. Make sure you have an existing save (obviously one you don't mind overwriting) and then overwrite that with the one you want to use. So in this case make a save in game to slot one. Then copy the file1.rpgsave from the zip file over the file1.rpgsave in the save folder. That should make it appear.

You could do it with any save number really. If you want to rename it file13.rpgsave and copy over an existing file13.rpgsave, that does the same thing.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Thanks but when I insert the file in the save folder, file1 is not found. what am I doing wrong
Usually means that the save slot isn't in the global.rpgsave file. Make sure you have an existing save (obviously one you don't mind overwriting) and then overwrite that with the one you want to use. So in this case make a save in game to slot one. Then copy the file1.rpgsave from the zip file over the file1.rpgsave in the save folder. That should make it appear.

You could do it with any save number really. If you want to rename it file13.rpgsave and copy over an existing file13.rpgsave, that does the same thing.
Thanks now it's working :)

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
I love this game!! The only thing I think it's missing and that I am hoping for the Dev to put in is a gallery room or something similar to it!! There are so many great scenes but it's impossible to keep tack of all of them with the saves :) Anyway really great game!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes