Lionx98

Jul 21, 2017
MMF I think it is what he means, it just adds an extra layer of corruption, irl of course people are gonna be more carefull of STD, but this is a videogame, so sharing fetishes like 3somes and some even more fucked up, like idk fucking someone else wife ? Don't try to apply many of what happens in game to real world, I doubt much of us would actually fuck someone elses wife, especially if that said person was our friend.
What is more scary afterall, using protection during a 3some, or fucking a wife raw who might have contracted STD because of all the randoms she has fucked without you knowing she might be putting u at risk ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it's kinda disgusting the main cause of STD and HIV is because of a disgusting way of having sex
Your ignorance is truly astounding.
STDs are transmitted because of not using protection, not getting regularly tested let alone at all, and a minority of people who know and don't care.

The amount of people partaking in a sex act has no bearing at all, only that someone has it and doesn't know/doesn't care.

(maybe it's a different story if its F-F-M instead of M-M-F)
No, it's really not a different story.
STDs don't care about your gender, they'll happily be transmitted from a woman to a man, and vice-versa.

Seriously, go and actually learn about them, because your level of ignorance is a massive contributing factor to the spreading of all sorts of STD.

UTOPY

Feb 27, 2018
i really enjoyed the introduction of the vibrator egg, there aren't many other games with that feature. And i think a potential pregnancy is on the way, i would like to see the consequences of that path.

For me this kind of games should have a more immersive story and not random events that doesn't have so much influence into the story. In this game i think that Elena should have the possibility of choosing other paths, for example, being able to leave home, leave her boyfriend, choose to go out with the person A or B or C. Basically in this games there are only one way events, the story follows only one path and because of that is too much predictable

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Maybe you are missing one of the prerequisites. It states:
You need to have your normal clothes on, corruption over 60
and you must have already done the sex scene with Kate in the gym shower!
The only previous quests I missed was the Chad 1 in V17 and whatever other chad quest happened in previous versions

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
The only previous quests I missed was the Chad 1 in V17 and whatever other chad quest happened in previous versions
There you go.. they are all linked. If you missed the hidden Gym quests (starting v0.5) for Chad you would've also missed the Gym Shower Sex with the Lesbian on Gym 5 (in v0.15)... therefor locking you out of Hidden v0.18

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I'm having a problem with this game (which I realy realy like, it's awesome :)) that is not an actual error, I think. I don't get an error message or the game doesn't crash, but randomly it 'freezes' in the middle of a dialogue. And then I can't advance, either with keyboard enter, esc,spacebar,...or mouse click. It does nothing at that moment. Anyone else got this problem or can somebody tell me what I can do about it ?

Reactions: jojo84

jojo84

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, I'm having a problem with this game (which I realy realy like, it's awesome :)) that is not an actual error, I think. I don't get an error message or the game doesn't crash, but randomly it 'freezes' in the middle of a dialogue. And then I can't advance, either with keyboard enter, esc,spacebar,...or mouse click. It does nothing at that moment. Anyone else got this problem or can somebody tell me what I can do about it ?
Same problem here, freezes on a picture and that is it than... Solution?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
STDs are transmitted because of not using protection, not getting regularly tested let alone at all, and a minority of people who know and don't care.

The amount of people partaking in a sex act has no bearing at all, only that someone has it and doesn't know/doesn't care.

STDs don't care about your gender, they'll happily be transmitted from a woman to a man, and vice-versa.

Seriously, go and actually learn about them, because your level of ignorance is a massive contributing factor to the spreading of all sorts of STD.
Clap Clap . You are intelligent sir but first before you insult me please understand and read my point , No use arguing with you about STD really because it's not the point here , you didn't actually reply to my post because you got upset by what I said , don't take this too far away please and get too carried away , our main point is about threesome only . And I said I don't mean to shit on your threesome preference and I respect that so learn also to respect others who don't like it

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

You're just opening an argument that is out of the topic really , if you had a problem with that then just ignore him .

But for me I won't ignore you because are also ignorant just like him , didn't you know that having unprotected sex with multiple partners especially anal sex , is also at high risk of getting STD ? even though they don't have it at first they will eventually get it sooner or later by doing the same thing over and over

Never mind anyway , you see ? i'ts pointless arguing about it because we are gamers and not performers

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Clap Clap . You are intelligent sir but first before you insult me please understand and read my point
Hard to understand your point when you were meandering about going between your own personal distaste of a ratio of 2 men to 1 woman in a multiple partner sexual encounter, and giving voice to your ignorance of how STDs are spread.

Seriously, you came across sounding like the kind of fear mongering ignorant fool that is as dangerous as someone who knowingly lies to hurt other people.

No use arguing with you about STD really because it's not the point here ,
Then why did you even raise it in your post???

you didn't actually reply to my post because you got upset by what I said
I didn't get upset by what you said. I simply saw dangerous and potentially deadly ignorance and felt compelled to point it out.
If you don't highlight ignorance that gives voice to lies and falsehood, it spreads and generates more damage to other people.

, don't take this too far away please and get too carried away , our main point is about threesome only .
Yet you still added in your own ignorance about STDs. So either it was part of your point, or it wasn't and you feel compelled to be hyperbolic about your distaste of 2 men to 1 woman sexual ratio.

And I said I don't mean to shit on your threesome preference
You didn't. I don't have a threesome preference in regards to how many men there are to women.

and I respect that so learn also to respect others who don't like it
That's nice, and has zero to do with what I was saying.
Clearly you didn't read and comprehend what I was saying...

You're just opening an argument that is out of the topic really , if you had a problem with that then just ignore him .

But for me I won't ignore you because are also ignorant just like him
Please, go ahead and educate me based on what I wrote.

didn't you know that having unprotected sex with multiple partners especially anal sex , is also at high risk of getting STD ?
Yes, I did know that.
I also know that I already mentioned the topic of using protection, which shows that you didn't know I did, because you didn't read it.
It's a good idea to actually read through someone's post, possibly up to three times just to make sure, before you go ahead with your piss poor attempt at "educating" someone. That way, you can actually get a good idea of the level of ignorance/knowledge a person has about the topic they're speaking about.

even though they don't have it at first they will eventually get it sooner or later by doing the same thing over and over
The likely cause of that would be one or more of those people having sex outside of the group with other people who possibly have an STD, or more than one.

Secondary causes also include not maintaining good personal hygiene, which includes not only washing properly, but also examining for external signs of potential STDs, or anything out of the ordinary i.e. rash/spots/inflamation of and/or around the genital areas.

Never mind anyway , you see ? i'ts pointless arguing about it because we are gamers and not performers
Then why even chime in if it's pointless arguing about it?

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Guys.. if you really want to rub your opinion-dicks together.. do it in private. Your critique was voiced and read but this Thread is no place for throwing half-assed insults and different opinions on off-topic matters at each other. As long as this game has no Threesome or STD's there's no point in wasting precious space for anything other than objective feedback and critique to the game. So please... back to topic or get the f.. out of here.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Hard to understand your point when you were meandering about going between your own personal distaste of a ratio of 2 men to 1 woman in a multiple partner sexual encounter, and giving voice to your ignorance of how STDs are spread.

Seriously, you came across sounding like the kind of fear mongering ignorant fool that is as dangerous as someone who knowingly lies to hurt other people.

Then why did you even raise it in your post???

I didn't get upset by what you said. I simply saw dangerous and potentially deadly ignorance and felt compelled to point it out.
If you don't highlight ignorance that gives voice to lies and falsehood, it spreads and generates more damage to other people.

Yet you still added in your own ignorance about STDs. So either it was part of your point, or it wasn't and you feel compelled to be hyperbolic about your distaste of 2 men to 1 woman sexual ratio.

You didn't. I don't have a threesome preference in regards to how many men there are to women.

That's nice, and has zero to do with what I was saying.
Clearly you didn't read and comprehend what I was saying...

Please, go ahead and educate me based on what I wrote.

Yes, I did know that.
I also know that I already mentioned the topic of using protection, which shows that you didn't know I did, because you didn't read it.
It's a good idea to actually read through someone's post, possibly up to three times just to make sure, before you go ahead with your piss poor attempt at "educating" someone. That way, you can actually get a good idea of the level of ignorance/knowledge a person has about the topic they're speaking about.

The likely cause of that would be one or more of those people having sex outside of the group with other people who possibly have an STD, or more than one.

Secondary causes also include not maintaining good personal hygiene, which includes not only washing properly, but also examining for external signs of potential STDs, or anything out of the ordinary i.e. rash/spots/inflamation of and/or around the genital areas.

Then why even chime in if it's pointless arguing about it?
Really man , just ignore what I said , if you're really not interested in answering my curiosity then just don't , hard to understand my point ? then just ignore it end of the story .

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
big big big problem....
I start this game from begining (I just now explore it). And in scene where Elena drink drogs for rape by her stepson, and after she suck in elevator ... in house in her room when Brad come in .... there is problem...
: before some 2 3 days somehow She start walking always with her doughter ( 2 person in walking around the house and town and work) I CANT GET RID* OD SECOND PERSON and now : BRAD CANT get into closet because this second person is on hih way....
just try play from bathroom to sleeping room and you will se...
SO : PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!

and I cant upload a save file (some problem with extension : his original name is "file7.rpgsave"

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018

But for me I won't ignore you because are also ignorant just like him , didn't you know that having unprotected sex with multiple partners especially anal sex , is also at high risk of getting STD ? even though they don't have it at first they will eventually get it sooner or later by doing the same thing over and over

-----------------------
hy. Im stuck in Lidas adventure whene she first time come to farm, and then - by this big wall - i need some code ... (mybe from patrenon, i dont know...) . Any sugestion? thanks

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
-----------------------
hy. Im stuck in Lidas adventure whene she first time come to farm, and then - by this big wall - i need some code ... (mybe from patrenon, i dont know...) . Any sugestion? thanks
My TOP NTRBitches
1. Lida (Lida's Adventures)
2. Elena (Elena's Life)
3. Anna (Anna Exciting Affection)

Nov 24, 2017
big big big problem....
I start this game from begining (I just now explore it). And in scene where Elena drink drogs for rape by her stepson, and after she suck in elevator ... in house in her room when Brad come in .... there is problem...
: before some 2 3 days somehow She start walking always with her doughter ( 2 person in walking around the house and town and work) I CANT GET RID* OD SECOND PERSON and now : BRAD CANT get into closet because this second person is on hih way....
just try play from bathroom to sleeping room and you will se...
SO : PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!

and I cant upload a save file (some problem with extension : his original name is "file7.rpgsave"
I am having exactly the same problem. Anyone who has a save at that time plz help.

Reactions: tom-poolman

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It was a good update, i was expecting something else, more naughty, this one was more like boyfriend/gf style. I was used with the beach sex, daughter bj, almost grp sex with boss, grp sex at school, park bj etc.. this update was more friendly.

And what's with the question, lesbian, boss? does the came come to an ending?

But anyway, i liked it, it was good. Could be better.. like a properly 3some lesbian or more yacht scenes and with tom after anal she could tease his dad a bit.. maybe more in future updates .. well this maybe to far but sex with tom's father would be nice haha.

Reactions: patrickB
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes