Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone get an Error message when trying to load?
I get Failed to load: data/Map018.json
Anyone know what to do? Or can I get a save that's right before this update starts. Thanks.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Oki I had a doubt abt this game.
So if I turn down some one at any point does that prevent any future scenes with that person? For example the incident with Jamal after the first date where he gets caught in the lib fucking his GF and then tries to make Elena join him. Here we get the option to either let him fuck Elena or throw him out. If I throw him out does it end all future scenes with Jamal as well? Or wld he keep coming back?
I honestly hate Jamal like most people here but since the Pure route in the story is so bland and there is no gallery I wanted a chance to see all the scenes including the ones with Jamal.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I assume an update should be ready soon.

I really wish Nickfifa would up his game and upgrade the quality of the renders or add animations. The game is going on it's 20th update and it really feels more of the same. Watching a sex scene with 2 renders going back and forth is of little interest for me.

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
After the birthday Elena goes to the shower, then comes the daughter and after the dialogue-black screen and nothing.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
I assume an update should be ready soon.

I really wish Nickfifa would up his game and upgrade the quality of the renders or add animations. The game is going on it's 20th update and it really feels more of the same. Watching a sex scene with 2 renders going back and forth is of little interest for me.
He said on the 14th maybe(so tomorrow)

I disagree, it's not that bad and I'd rather want him to continue to go at the pace he does and take his time for writing, than put time in the art.
(Obviously it's not Shakespeare, but amongst the games out there one of the best in writing.)

Reactions: patrickB and tek

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017

$1+ patrons

I thought of posting a "hotter" sample this time :)

...but I need a few more days before I have the update ready, as I don't want to rush it. I'll try to have it ready for this weekend.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017

$1+ patrons

I thought of posting a "hotter" sample this time :)

...but I need a few more days before I have the update ready, as I don't want to rush it. I'll try to have it ready for this weekend.
Who's that man?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Help me out, I can't remember that story line?
in the last update ( V0.19) Clark is meeting elena @ school talking about a new photoshoot.

This is a previeuw of the scene that will come out in V0.20

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes