Ocdil

May 15, 2017
I still can't believe it was the final version, I mean we knew it was near the end but this was very sudden as if it already wanted to get rid of the game, at least I expected 3 or 4 more updates

Reactions: WE_DA_FUTURE

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I absolutely loved this game. Currently waiting patiently for the compressors to do their magic, but it is a happy/sad moment for me to play the final version. I will be starting right back from the beginning tonight, deep diving Elena :)

Great job to the dev for seeing the project all the way through to the end

Reactions: Nickfifa

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
On the one hand it's nice to finally get some closure. There are 4 endings there, and that's definitely a good thing. They said that next update will include the remainder of the endings and it's closing out there... the math don't add up to me.

Jamal, Mr Miller, Mr Johnson, & what's his face all got endings.

The next update must be significantly larger if it's to close shop on every ending.

Here are people that definitely need endings:

Brad, Chad, Tom, Kaley, Kate + wife, Mark, George's nerdy son, clothes store guy forget his name, David the fiance needs 2 endings. 1 for she cheated a whole bunch, and 1 for she did not cheat. The black criminal that got locked up also needs one she did fuck him a few times in bonus scenes

That's what 13 more endings so far? Then you are going to want 1 more ending for Elena doesn't marry david and doesn't pick anyone so that's 14. That magician guy was a thing for a minute so he will make a return that's 15? Lets for arguments say I overlooked an ending and call it a nice round 16.

If 1 update = 4 endings it's got 4 more updates not 1 more unless next update is 4 times bigger than this one

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Elena's Life [v0.33] [Nickfifa]

Original Size Win: 2,33 GB

Compressed Size Win: 304 MB (376 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes