Seppia

May 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to switch the fence from vertical to horizontal always stay horizontals
Usually I don't write but this time I have to, I was going crazy with that damned fence. Well...if you didn't already figure it out, you just have to put it horizontally and it will automatically go in vertical position connecting itself with the rest of the fence. Damned fence...

Last edited:
Reactions: Loro and Ceif2003

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
people are saying the game is pretty bad, but there's at least a pregnancy system to make me download this? anyone that has played pls save me the suffering lol.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
people are saying the game is pretty bad
the same people that are ignoring the "it plays like don't starve" messages and are skipping the initial dialogues which teach you how to play the game...
but there's at least a pregnancy system to make me download this? anyone that has played pls save me the suffering lol.
bestiality pregnancy, you can get elves pregnant to make more pigs/cows for free, takes 1 day to impregnate and another to birth it.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
OK GUYS
I've Edit Resolution to 1920' 1080

I Make Immortal the player, but the problem are the interaction with npc to make s3x (shops are save)(you can't die from hunger/water, but you can die from Health
How to put resolution? Go to AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm\System and paste the file (It's easy)

Money/Point Cheat? Go to ......\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm\Slot1 and paste (overwrite)
How did you make the hunger thirst go away? Did you use cheat engine? If so did you try freezing the values so that it wouldn't interfere with sex interactions?

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Art kinda looks rough, especially the heads give me PTSD of this image:
View attachment 2123653
But everything else seems like Don’t starve managing game on building your empire with different kinks and shit, let’s hope the walk movement isn’t slow or the game grindy af.
Might give a shot
What in the sacred name of Picasso is that image from?
It looks like someone took the "Big Eyes, Small Mouth" scale to eleventy-one.

Dongilicious

Sep 16, 2020
ok so I figured out where most people are stuck. so DO EVERY QUEST STEP BY STEP. dont try to figure things out yourself. for instance if she gives you food (the bread after the first time you have sex) DO NOT EAT IT. you can eat 1 but make sure you put 1 on the table. if you eat it all you soft lock yourself

Reactions: LoLderon

AWOOO56709

Feb 20, 2022
I rate this game a 6/10.
It's a decent management game, but lack a lot of gameplay polish.
Minus the first 5 minute, I didn't get a boner for the rest of the game.
The hunger system is very aggressive and time move faster than in don't stare, so at time It felt very stressful.

Reactions: kidderyao

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah imma wait for a save with gallery unlocked, the game mechanics are too clumsy to be enjoyable on their own in any way.

nightmage

Sep 5, 2018
I think AVG_Watched.txt in the System folder (Users\%Computername%\AppData\LocalLow\R's\Elf Sex Farm\System) controls which galleries are unlocked. If someone with a full save could upload that, that'd be awesome.

Reactions: bwerty000

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
whats the elf hut quest? i've been using the hammer on the house and then putting it back on the ground and its not completed.

The breeding farm quest graphic confuses me.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
whats the elf hut quest? i've been using the hammer on the house and then putting it back on the ground and its not completed.

The breeding farm quest graphic confuses me.
Found the solution. Have to unlock the recipe in the research tree. Then knock down the house and have the cow to build at the bench.

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone help me on how to get herbivorous food bowl and magic crystal plzzzzz

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
dude
just press skip and it will fast forward like u see this before
but u gotto do it to unlock chicken coop and more animal for purchase

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes