pokiller

May 5, 2018
Give up then, that's the only place to save game i can found. Delete that folder, and the save is gone.
But, here, system folder, it has a text file named AVG_watched inside, i think it has something relate with CG?
Extra it into Elf sex Farm folder (in LocalLow\R's)
It works!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Cant find the water tray for my animal
man

Found it
my eye were $#!$ with full screen 1080p

Last edited:

Namano

Nov 11, 2020
Who is like me? What should I do? (I've been playing this game for 3 hours now and it happened)

how to fix it

ภาพหน้าจอ (4).png

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
where can I find Bordeaux?
pay magical crystal :((
but I can't buy the alchemist's table :))
He is inside the cave at south side of Home map, go there then move to southeast you can find him. After few quests from him, he will give you 5 magic crystals. Don't forget to go north for elf girl.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
How did you make the hunger thirst go away? Did you use cheat engine? If so did you try freezing the values so that it wouldn't interfere with sex interactions?
Nope, I've manually edited the file, the problem is that goes down quickly (like before) but when reach 0, the mc does not die. It's a half cheat, I can do the same with the girls.

If you want I can upload this half cheat, but is sure that it is not the solution

Alternatively I can edit the "apple" like a super food with 100/100 health hunger, but before I need to find it

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
goes down quickly (like before)
you have minimal hunger drain when idling, small drain when doing basic actions like planting, chopping wood and walking and you lose 10% hunger when having sex with the elves but if you don't they walk slow after a while, milking elves doesn't consume hunger...

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
feel sorry for dude couldnt get the game to work
have u gang try update driver? I know it stupid cuz it like default thing everyone would suggest but I just checking and making sure
there also update BIOS. Got some Unreal game crash on me til I update BIOS and it rarely crash (expect overheat/run not full power because build for mining)

that all I could help
best get new PC

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
feel sorry for dude couldnt get the game to work
have u gang try update driver? I know it stupid cuz it like default thing everyone would suggest but I just checking and making sure
there also update BIOS. Got some Unreal game crash on me til I update BIOS and it rarely crash (expect overheat/run not full power because build for mining)

that all I could help
best get new PC
1666778006105.png
also no money.

Reactions: dinopara

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, what i can say crappy game. First time played and saved Elf from first forest where blacksmith located. But as i restarted 5 or six times already but there is no more elf in forest and softlock..
Maybe if delete all save files except in game folder itself there is chance to bypass that bug.
But 1 out of 7. who want to fuck with their own brain.

Reactions: Bort740

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Nope, I've manually edited the file, the problem is that goes down quickly (like before) but when reach 0, the mc does not die. It's a half cheat, I can do the same with the girls.

If you want I can upload this half cheat, but is sure that it is not the solution

Alternatively I can edit the "apple" like a super food with 100/100 health hunger, but before I need to find it
Id be interested to see the file. I tried finding the HP value with cheat engine to try and freeze it for an invincibility mode, but came up with a big fat "0" in finding where theyre storing that variable, or even how theyre storing it. Id guess that theyre using one of Unity's random algorithms but even unrandomization didnt help.

• Angry
Reactions: dinopara

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Id be interested to see the file. I tried finding the HP value with cheat engine to try and freeze it for an invincibility mode, but came up with a big fat "0" in finding where theyre storing that variable, or even how theyre storing it. Id guess that theyre using one of Unity's random algorithms but even unrandomization didnt help.
for random values you search for unknown then decrease, you need to time yourself between taking damage so you can rescan for decreasing values, hp is a full one instead of a empty one, i found the values of all three stats but i'm too lazy to go after the pointers.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
for random values you search for unknown then decrease, you need to time yourself between taking damage so you can rescan for decreasing values, hp is a full one instead of a empty one, i found the values of all three stats but i'm too lazy to go after the pointers.
I was using the unknown value followed by decrease and all I got out of the deal was either nothing in the final scan, or hundreds of unstable fluctuating memory locations. Might need to check for an update, I guess. Not sure what version of CE Im using right now.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes