Apr 16, 2018
This is some bugged son of a bitch which fucked up all the progress. Saved the elf from the cave and from the east side where the blacksmith was. Apparently there's a quest for it? And I did it too early.

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
What the fuck is wrong, I open the book and I have only 2 sections in it , Although the book shows that there are 5 of them, what the fuck should I do , I have 1 sex section , and the second is something with science , how to fucking explore food and crafts

Apr 16, 2018
What the fuck is wrong, I open the book and I have only 2 sections in it , Although the book shows that there are 5 of them, what the fuck should I do , I have 1 sex section , and the second is something with science , how to fucking explore food and crafts
Game dev is fucked in the head. Just follow the main quest, turn in the quest and just keep doing main quest don't deviate otherwise you'll be bugged and locked all your progress like shit.

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
Game dev is fucked in the head. Just follow the main quest, turn in the quest and just keep doing main quest don't deviate otherwise you'll be bugged and locked all your progress like shit.
I have yumi hanging after the first night with a tick , I did, I gave eggs, I already fucked up on day 4 to eat 100 berries a day, is this a bug??

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
I will give a personal advice to all those who wanted to play and not only, do you think this is a fun game?No! With a bunch of bugs with a bunch of things that will drive you out of yourself, if you pass by, you won't lose anything, It's as subjective as possible!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
U gotto chat with her and choose the same option to progress. If u sleep to next day u failed. They didnt add that Complete (Quest Name)

they dont care bout details or something
literally rush or whatever development this. Didnt thought that player gonna get confuse and poop

May 5, 2022
"Warning: This game contains severe sexual behaviors such as Pregnancy, Birth, Bestiality, Rape, and SM."
What exactly is SM?
Also this game has pregnancy/birth content like a game mechanic?

croPath

May 10, 2017
Give up then, that's the only place to save game i can found. Delete that folder, and the save is gone.
But, here, system folder, it has a text file named AVG_watched inside, i think it has something relate with CG?
Extra it into Elf sex Farm folder (in LocalLow\R's)
i dunno maybe don't spam clickbait that you didn't even verify

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well found a way to avoid softlock with missing elf girl in the forest (quest to rescue elf slaves).
First - this happens only after you restart your game(start new game second time)

How to fix - If you still have archive with game, unpack it , but to another folder(change name, or add something to folder name)
If you done everything right first time you launch game it ask permisson from OS
Start new game - now everything should be fine, only this helped me after 6-7 tries.
And of course delete first game folder which you do not need anymore(game folder where happens softlock).

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
what do the pink unfertilized eggs do?

also, does the kitchen have any use?

I kinda feel some things were left out.

Last edited:

MrSmellyFinger

Oct 27, 2022
Sort of. It's just a children's picture book kind of hinting at how to play it. No idea what resources I need to make anything or even what button does. Other that grabbing the free stuff out of the chest, and placing it with right click.
Exactly... the pictures just show common sense actions but don't actually explain how to do it. Yes, I know a bun will feed me and refill my starve meter, but how the hell do you actually consume the food? Absolutely useless instructions!

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes