VN Ren'Py Elfheim - An Upcoming Elvish Adventure

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
As promised, a new release is out!

Version 0.2.2 is available for PC/Mac/Linux/Android and improves both our old artworks as well as our recent Alpha ones.

Check it out

Reactions: DarkKat and Chetti

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello!

I'm back with good news! This time we have a ready and out for everybody to enjoy!
Even though it covers some old ground, there's over 40 new lines as well as UI changes and updates.
It is available for PC/MAC/Linux and Android!

I have also updated the main post with our latest links, both for the demo and our latest release!

Reactions: CrownClown98

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Monthly Progress Report - December

Hello!
The bells jingle in anticipation as Santa makes his warm up laps in his sleigh, and while some Elves are worried about all that, we instead write this report of past uneventful events that did or actually didn’t end up happening last month, and most importantly, we talk about what’s to come in the next couple of weeks, including a special release of our lewd(and lovely) project!

Our latest preview shows the progress from a scene in its to the mostly final, fully-painted and , we are always pleased to post progress previews like these, as you can see, there’s quite a few of those if you’d like to at things!

It will be double-sized, or at least close to that, and it's also hopefully planned for next week. We are working hard to make this next update very special, since it will be our last one this year! Also, a fact that's relevant to many of you, is that it will be available to everyone on the Porcelain Tier and above!

The release mentioned above is due before Christmas, we aim for it to be even earlier than that still, but basically, if we can make you remember whenever you see an Elf before the Holidays truly begin, we will have accomplished our version time frame goals!

You can follow Sunna's for all things Elvish, or you can join our server for a chat, for even more Elvish art or just to share your own! Remember to link your Patreon account to the platform so you can get your corresponding role there.
See you guys soon!

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Updated main post with the most recent links and changed the text description to reflect the evolution of the project.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Chapter 1 has been released on ! Main post also updated to reflect the latest news & links.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
love the artwork! is there anal in this game?

EDIT: nvm, saw the main post and it looks like there is!

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Ah, so this is why no update to Elfheim Slime. Gone all mercenary on us. Well, no can pay so no can play. I'm sad, but good luck.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Ah, so this is why no update to Elfheim Slime. Gone all mercenary on us. Well, no can pay so no can play. I'm sad, but good luck.
I don't understand... how does "Gone all mercenary on us" come from the fact that there is a "release" thread where the patreon version etc is pirated and shared?

Pretty much all developers accept, if not embrace, the fact that their games will be pirated via this site and others.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote