Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Any chance of upload it on mega ? I tried but i really cant download the torrent...
you should easily be able to. ya using something like qbit and are logged in?
if it still aint working, write me a quick dm or move to our discord and we will sort it out :whistle:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
i follow the creator on twitter and the latest version should at least have a trap character, and i believe futa characters will be coming in the future, however it seems that version is only available on patreon for now
Aha. Well, thanks for the info. At the very least it sounds as if the game will become more interesting in the future.

Jerivaldo

Nov 16, 2022
I don't know how the versioning works, but the story seems to follow a linear thread.

Anyway, Chapter 2 - Release 0.1.4 is out now.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Wait, chapter 2 is out when chapter 1 is not yet finished??
Their page says:

Chapter 1's is complete as a beta here on Patreon and will be coming out later on Steam and other platforms as a final version, 1.0.0.

So I guess it's almost done, just missing polish.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Someone please ban Mixdrop and Racaty from this site... they are fucking spammers and, also, extremely slow

BTW need more mirrors for the first chapter as only the shitty ones are left. Clicking a mixdrop link doesnt give you a download until after you have force closed FIVE spam windows.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Someone please ban Mixdrop and Racaty from this site... they are fucking spammers and, also, extremely slow

BTW need more mirrors for the first chapter as only the shitty ones are left. Clicking a mixdrop link doesnt give you a download until after you have force closed FIVE spam windows.
Mixdrop and racaty are perfectly fine, if a bit slow. A decent adblocker will completely neutralize all the pop ups and spam shit that these sites use. I've never had a single issue on that front.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Mega site for chapter one apparently down with the violated terms statement. Using slow ratcity for now. Poster should state if newest download is good for both or if player needs both versions to play both chapters. Ok answered my own question. So yes players need chapter one as its more storyline, they didn't merge them in chapter two. Interesting, though, slime is rather primordial slop and not desirable, reminds me of trying to think tentacles are sexy. Whatever the teen responds... Has potential, story writer needs to translate from Engrish to English, proper nouns, singular vs plurals... Later maybe animate the action scenes. But it's sort of original story telling.

Last edited:

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017

you need to be using a good adblocker like uBlock Origin. it takes like 1 minute to search and install and you almost never see ads again. having diverse uploads is good for people who don't have an account anywhere, so you can download more in total per day across several hosts. it also helps protect against link rot and intellectual property bots

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes