RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Back again with some insights about the project!

We do have a soundtrack and it continues to grow along with our updates, there are 5 songs and one more will probably be added with 0.5.2.

Elfheim is an entire universe. Our first entry in it, which is this Visual Novel, will be following our heroic Slime and his interactions with the Elves.

Like I have said before at the end of page 13, we only have been using "scene" as the word referring to new images because Renpy uses it and we don't have sprites nor background setups... but we have already changed the wording and further updates will stop using it.

I must congratulate your extremely fast reading speed, but in any case, that's our objective, we went into this project aiming to make a VN that's closer to a comic. This means you won't be getting dozens of hours of reading. Naturally, the amount and quality of our artworks makes it impossible to bring dozens of panels with each update; if you want a more "traditional" VN, I'm sure there are thousands out there, but we want this VN to be our very own thing, and we prefer it this way.

I've seen some comments as well as a review or two mention this, but on our official links we make it very clear that Elfheim is a , you are getting exactly what we are aiming to do.

Besides some personal issues that happened in 2021 which slowed us down for a couple of months, we have switched from updates with a chunk of content to smaller and frequent monthly updates, we have been keeping it up since December without a fault.
Is there a goal that needs to be met for the artist to work on this full time? Because that goal cant come fast enough.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
that's it? demo or not if this is your game
just make it a comic.
Since you haven't read the post I will just paste a part of it for you:

Naturally, the amount and quality of our artworks makes it impossible to bring dozens of panels with each update; if you want a more "traditional" VN, I'm sure there are thousands out there, but we want this VN to be our very own thing, and we prefer it this way.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
a doubt , the developers of this game and brazilian ? I was editing some files, and there was text in Portuguese

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1661198773061.png
1661198799481.png
1661198838568.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.5.3

Reactions: frillynonsense

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
not much stuff yet as far as i could see, but here is chapter 2

Elfheim-CH2-0.1.1Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
No seeders for this torrent, can you upload please in another server ? thanks!

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
huh, a silent update? anyway, here ya go!

Elfheim-CH2-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Any chance of upload it on mega ? I tried but i really cant download the torrent...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes