Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
btw.. they were so surprised to see a dick.. are there no male elves in their village? how did they reproduce till now..? picked up frozen jizz from a magic jar?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Looks nice.
Hope the MC is nameable/nameless.

btw.. they were so surprised to see a dick.. are there no male elves in their village? how did they reproduce till now..? picked up frozen jizz from a magic jar?
Magic. Not sure if in this game but in works like say Welcome to the forest of lewd elves, elves are a woman only race who are born via a magic tree which is why you have virgin mothers and grandmothers.

Reactions: Spawn420

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Okay after playing it, it seems like the elves will be a female only race as they hail the MC as a great find that everyone at home will be delighted. Sounds like the setting of fores of lewd elves so hopefully is as fun and vanilla as that one. Also need some dark skin goodness (At least browner than the blonde elf).

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Okay after playing it, it seems like the elves will be a female only race as they hail the MC as a great find that everyone at home will be delighted. Sounds like the setting of fores of lewd elves so hopefully is as fun and vanilla as that one. Also need some dark skin goodness (At least browner than the blonde elf).
doesn't look like that, they only notice he isn't a elf after the sex scene. unless theres another race that looks just like them besides the ears which would be really confusing

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
doesn't look like that, they only notice he isn't a elf after the sex scene. unless theres another race that looks just like them besides the ears which would be really confusing
Mmm well they emphatized that he was a male so to me sounds like his gender is more relevant than his race.
Hopefully the game wont take forever to update to find out.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Fell in love with the art style right away. I love how expressive the characters are, like they're working out how to have sex or something, lol.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
The game look nice but I don't like MC is a slime inside a corpse. prefer him to be only male elf in the world instead.
MC isn't a slime inside a corpse.. if you check out the anime that's the concept for this.. the slime assimilated(absorbs) the dead body and then is able to transform to its form

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I'm one of the devs working in this wonderful Elvish adventure! I have been posting news about our progress over here and will continue to do so in the future.

I've read all the comments and I'm here to thank you all for the kind words as well as to answer some of your questions about our premise and the world of Elfheim.

Starting with the "Slime becomes Human" part which raised some confusion, Spawn420 got the gist of it, like in the scene when the character feels cold while being naked, the previously deceased corpse he found has been completely absorbed and now the King is using it, for all intents and purposes, like a very much alive, normal human. It is important to note that the King could have done a similar thing before, but being the greatest Slime that ever was, he never felt it was necessary to spend his life living as another creature, so he's very inexperienced at being... human and having skin... and...

Talking about naming your character, the King himself is called Informis, but he's not that trusting of the Elves yet, so instead of his real name, you as the player gets to give him another one, the King thinks of "Yuusha" as the default name, I know, very unexpected, but you can type literally anything else.

There are some things that we are keeping secret for our future, while you might be guessing why it's so important that he's a male, you should also keep your eye out for the ability of our main protagonist to absorb the bodies of other creatures, so for the Slime King to be a human male is something that's not bound to continue forever, as the plot can sometimes shift based on polls we will be doing on our patreon, there will be many opportunities to include very different fetishes and options.

As for Nil and Meriandra being unaware of lewd things, both of them have listened to their elders, Meriandra even took some notes about it, while Nil simply ignored them, yet they both lack the actual experience of doing anything of the sort, even more so without using any toys or other magical trinkets.

I saw someone mentioning darker Elves, well, Elfheim has multiple clans of Elves and this means they get to look a lot different from each other, Sunna has over 50 created as of today.

Much of this info I shared as well as the other characters you might find in Elfheim will be available in our wiki, but we're still in the process of completing it.

Finally, as for the length of what we got so far, we are still releasing the intro of this novel, our next version is meant to be the "final" release of this intro and we will be reworking certain scenes as well as adding a new song and a few other things before moving forward. The entire premise of this project is to be "comic book like" with gorgeous sequence-like scenes, so new additions won't suddenly add tons of reading hours.

The Smile/Slime tag is hilarious and I will keep it in mind. ;)

Once again, thanks for the kind words!

PS: If you want to see the art of Elfheim being made literally right now, check out our artist's

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes