Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
So I Waited an hour an nothing happened, I'd let it go longer but, it's late at night. Also, do you mean the folder that comes with the mega file that has the patch for censorship or is it already uncensored in the first place?
I mean the uncensor patch files but these should be ok because these are from my game folder

Try these too

*ı dont know but maybe your save fileS are broken *
IDK the save location but try to remove them and from the *regedit* too if you do that maybe it will open :/

man thats all ı know right know ım not telling you re-install the game but give it a try

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
Hey thank you for helping. It was my bad I redownload it from the third link and It worked. But, I have one final question, where is the file where the mosaic is located since I can't find it with UABE?
OH nice :)

just copy the*sharedassets0.assets* and paste in *Eliminator_kaede_Data* folder

Reactions: alyx6161

EggsandBacon

Apr 16, 2020
I dunno what's happening but every time I use any uncensor patch for 1.2 the game just crashes without even going into the loading screen or main menu. I'm using a purchased dlsite version if that makes any difference. I've tried many things, even tried to uncensor it myself but it's always the same crash.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I dunno what's happening but every time I use any uncensor patch for 1.2 the game just crashes without even going into the loading screen or main menu. I'm using a purchased dlsite version if that makes any difference. I've tried many things, even tried to uncensor it myself but it's always the same crash.
If the game crashes on launch after modding an asset file, you've done something wrong.
Same case with someone else's patch, it's simply incompatible.

The developers for this game are not friendly to the modders or the pirates, so I wouldn't be surprised if they added some kind of asset check which crashes the game if it's not satisfied. I would check myself, but fuck this game honestly. You're not missing much.

EggsandBacon

Apr 16, 2020
If the game crashes on launch after modding an asset file, you've done something wrong.
Same case with someone else's patch, it's simply incompatible.
Has it worked on the others who have been posting their sharedassets0.asset? There's gotta be a reason they are sharing their patches unless they don't even bother testing their own uncensored patch.

I would check myself, but fuck this game honestly. You're not missing much.
B-but I like this game, unless there's a hentai third person shooting game just like this in the same quality? There's just so much going for this game in my opinion that just hits the spot compared to other third person shooting hentai games like Seed of the Dead (which ain't even third person).

Nov 22, 2018
As I know, there are 2 versions of v1.2. One is on 2018/9, and one is on 2019/10.
Both are almost same in content, but newer one uses different engine for Steam supporting.
So I guess the reason is the patch only supports old v1.2.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well i'm stuck on 90% loading when I try playing, Do i just wait more or something?
I've seen this comment a few times now, honestly I'm not sure. Best guess is that you are missing some software dependencies like some random DirectX package from the dawn of time. If it's not software, it's also possible this game is just too poorly optimized, and your PC is screaming please no daddy.

Good place to start is this list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PistolStar

Dec 1, 2018
I've seen this comment a few times now, honestly I'm not sure. Best guess is that you are missing some software dependencies like some random DirectX package from the dawn of time. If it's not software, it's also possible this game is just too poorly optimized, and your PC is screaming please no daddy.

Good place to start is this list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be missing some software dependencies, as my computer can run this game fine (ran the earlier version at max settings and got 80+ fps).

Then I'll have to update my DirectX then?

RupenJoe

Mar 26, 2020
Could anybody help me with this issue that has been occurring? Recently I have had this annoying textbox on my screen and don't know how to fix it. I've deleted everything related to the game and have still had this problem. Any Explanations for this?

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I've found Sniper, but how do I actually start survival mode? The map is just empty and I want to shoot things

Nov 22, 2018
I've found Sniper, but how do I actually start survival mode? The map is just empty and I want to shoot things
Don't use the sign, but use a door to exit the save house. Two are for free mode, and one is for survival mode.
You can also start a survival mode in another dimension by opening a wooden door in there.

Schalli1980

Jun 15, 2020
I have a Problem with the cheats from page 1. when i press pagedown and enter the cheat nothing happen. i tryed every cheat but they all don't work. I use the steam version of the game if that matters.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have a Problem with the cheats from page 1. when i press pagedown and enter the cheat nothing happen. i tryed every cheat but they all don't work. I use the steam version of the game if that matters.
cheats were removed as of the latest update from the steam version.

spookysss

Jun 30, 2020
Got a question>
I install one of the uncensored patch from mosaic remover. Suddenly my game unable to change my clothes, use bed and more.
The game still run but I can do NSFW stuff. Anyone got any idea about it?
Tbh, I kinda think Steam version is not ok. (Achievement reward art and concept of the game are gone, dissapointed)

HahaN10

Sep 5, 2019
Any update for this game? I have 1.2.2018.0919 version. This game incredible heavy, and took 5GB of my ram lol.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes