Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RupenJoe

Mar 26, 2020
I found out that the problem was SaveData crash, and found the file location. The problem is that I don't know how to fix my save data file

RupenJoe

Mar 26, 2020
Ok, finally fixed the problem all I had to do was delete a older save.... I'm enjoying the game now

RupenJoe

Mar 26, 2020
I just wish some custom mods were available, besides the uncensored mosaic and R18+. Like maybe new clothes, items, animations, or lewd scenes. (Like toilets, and other strange devices)

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
I just wish some custom mods were available, besides the uncensored mosaic and R18+. Like maybe new clothes, items, animations, or lewd scenes. (Like toilets, and other strange devices)
just ask the author for it, well currently the author focused on VR.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
The author pretty much confirmed that the patch for the second girl would be the last update to this game in particular.
He's working on a VR port of the game (presumably with very limited playability though) and hinted to
a similar shooter style game with a different MC.

Jan 4, 2021
Spent about 45 min running around, and a few questions have arisen

1. where are the enemies? i've tried leaving through all paths i've found but ouside of sniper minigame havent found any monsters

2. I bought a green haired girl, spoke to her (all her options are in japanese) and now i am her. how do i undo?

3. Scat content, what kind is it (all kinds are welcome, just wanna be thorough and not miss anything), and where is it?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Spent about 45 min running around, and a few questions have arisen

1. where are the enemies? i've tried leaving through all paths i've found but ouside of sniper minigame havent found any monsters

2. I bought a green haired girl, spoke to her (all her options are in japanese) and now i am her. how do i undo?

3. Scat content, what kind is it (all kinds are welcome, just wanna be thorough and not miss anything), and where is it?
1. Leaving normally will only let you explore the map in it's vacant state. To actually play the game, you have to use the door that can be found on the right immediately after leaving the starting area, it's marked with the "press E" scribbled on the wall.

2. Holding tab will bring up the 'inventory' tab. You can scroll down to either of the girls and place them in the map, which can then be interacted with. The first option here lets you switch your character between the two, and the second changes the clothing status of the girl.

3. Scat content is mostly found in the toilets, mind that you'll have to change out of your default battle suit to access most of these. There are also a few points throughout the map where you can get her to poop outside, but there's no difference in the animation.

Reactions: brendabrendson
Jan 4, 2021
1. Leaving normally will only let you explore the map in it's vacant state. To actually play the game, you have to use the door that can be found on the right immediately after leaving the starting area, it's marked with the "press E" scribbled on the wall.

2. Holding tab will bring up the 'inventory' tab. You can scroll down to either of the girls and place them in the map, which can then be interacted with. The first option here lets you switch your character between the two, and the second changes the clothing status of the girl.

3. Scat content is mostly found in the toilets, mind that you'll have to change out of your default battle suit to access most of these. There are also a few points throughout the map where you can get her to poop outside, but there's no difference in the animation.
Thanks a bunch!

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I do like this game. Lots of effort in it though it's incomplete and a bit finicky. Also try using these in the console(case sensitive):
Enemy_KillAllEnemys, Enemy_SpawnEnemy, DebugCamera 1, DebugCamera 0, Player_CastOffNeck , AmmoMax , Player_Invincible
There are a bunch more debug commands in the code that im looking through. The decal limit in this game is too high, too many blood splatters and bulletholes kills my fps so i am trying to fix that. I wish there were a modding community for this because there's lots of potential.
Sadly the game is kill

Reactions: 666phantom666

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Has someone tried modding this game? I have pored through the assembly for days but I dont think i'll be able to add any other body parts detaching like you can with the monsters. Only the head has the code for detaching. I also had been trying to make it so the player body stays where it died but nope. After dying and ragdolling, the same body is reset and transformed to the spawn point. Someone wanna point me to what i can do?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes