Unity Abandoned Elina: Return of Succubus [2020-06-13] [Witch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Frosty1915

Apr 20, 2020
whether im in first person or third person, the camera just spins and spins and spins, as if my mouse is constantly moving up and to the left. it does this even when i unplug my mouse. ive disabled my antivirus, uninstalled riot vanguard, restarted my computer, reinstalled the game about 5 times by now, tried everything, and cant get this to stop happening. anybody else have this problem?
Unplug your controller

Sep 29, 2019
Can confirm, I am the developer. Elina was my first Hentai game and probably the only 3D game I will try to make for a while. I am making my 3rd adult game Moving on Up. Making 2D is 100x easier than 3D games.

Elina - R.I.P.
--Witch 2020-07-13_09h30_37.png

Reactions: TOroS5
Oct 12, 2017
So this is abandoned after all eh? So is there any chance some of us might get the latest version? If you don't mind of course.

Jerry_101

Jan 21, 2020
help - I don't understand how to play past the main menu screen. maybe I'm just stupid but I only see the world select and then nothing under it. I've tried clicking everywhere and pressing every button on my keyboard but nothing seems to work :(

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
help - I don't understand how to play past the main menu screen. maybe I'm just stupid but I only see the world select and then nothing under it. I've tried clicking everywhere and pressing every button on my keyboard but nothing seems to work :(
In the "World Select" area, pick the world you want to enter by clicking it and then click the big white button in the inferior left corner.

1621913275582.png

Sep 3, 2020
The version on this thread is latest.
I really had high hopes for this game. Even if it perished while it was a tech demo, it's one of the few rare games with an actual female POV cam! Really wish there were more games with it out there. Still, for a first game in 3D, you did a stupendous job! Would you happen to have a link to your latest project? I really can wait to see what you produce next. ^-^

Sep 29, 2019
I really had high hopes for this game. Even if it perished while it was a tech demo, it's one of the few rare games with an actual female POV cam! Really wish there were more games with it out there. Still, for a first game in 3D, you did a stupendous job! Would you happen to have a link to your latest project? I really can wait to see what you produce next. ^-^
I loved reading this, yes I stopped 3D I am now here working on Friday night fappin

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Dam, game looked promising. TwT
I prefer 3D games over 2D because U can get all kinds of camera angle shots in it (even clipping halfway into the character 2 watch the rod action) dat 2D simply lacks. >:|

Is collecting and making models 4 my future 3D game, because I find working with 3D assets is much easier dan 2D assets once the 3D components are all set up. ^w^

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes