The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
cover15.png

Overview:
A follow up to Elisa: the Innkeeper.
You play a young noble visiting Elisa's famous inn, and there are 5 beautiful employees (including Elisa) available for you to date.​

Updated: 07/24/2017
Developer / Publisher:
VNDB:
Prequel :
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Censorship: No - H-Patch Applied!
Version: 1.3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - -
WIN
(Old Ver 1.3 Darksiders): - - -
Android: - - -

Thanks for the Android links moszter

1.jpg 2_1.jpg 3.jpg 9_0.jpg 9_3.jpg 17_2.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 32.jpg

Last edited:

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
is this a different version than the "Elisa: Seduce the Innkeeper" that the other person posted on the req forum?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
is this a different version than the "Elisa: Seduce the Innkeeper" that the other person posted on the req forum?
Should be similar (after the 18+ update) - do you have a F95 link?
VNDB - lists them as the same?
Just released / sold on different websites.

Edit - [REQ] - Yes I filled that request - updated and fixed the game (as many had issues on other sites - made this one myself for the F95 community)

Last edited:

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
Oh Okay, I just wasn't sure if it would be the exact same thing or like an updated and fixed version, do you think it would be worth downloading this one too if you already downloaded and played through the other one. (I couldn't find everything in the other version so idk if it was completely updated with everything)

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
No I went back and checked seems like you updated it correctly (best I can tell ?)
This doesn't add to much at all.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
avira found 2 adwares inside the file...
That is the -
From OP - "nwjs-v0.26.6 fix also Pre-intalled - That fixes the day 2 startup crash!"
Those files are cracks / patches that are unsigned (needed to get the game working).
I can garentee that they are in fact false positives - just add them to the "whitelist".
Also the Elisa.Seduce.the.Innkeeper-DARKSiDERS.nfo should mention it (but sadly doesnt?) - its for the Condom Protection work around.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
So ... basically it's Elisa the Innkeeper with the H-Patch ? nothing more ?
On steam Elisa the Innkeeper is 1.17 so I don't really understand what is this ?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So ... basically it's Elisa the Innkeeper with the H-Patch ? nothing more ?
On steam Elisa the Innkeeper is 1.17 so I don't really understand what is this ?
It's mentioned in the very first text listed on the OP!

"Overview:
A follow up to Elisa: the Innkeeper - you play a young noble visiting Elisa's famous inn, and there are 5 beautiful employees (including Elisa) available for you to date."

It's the sequel to that game you mentioned- lol :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Goronthil

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
So I am super confused. This is supposed to be a complete game at V1.3 but there are links to V1.5 and V1.7. Also, an H-patch in there somewhere. Can someone please explain what version to download or mods could you please track down what the best download is for the rest of us and maybe clean this up? It just seems that people got really excited and posted links. Thanks.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So I am super confused. This is supposed to be a complete game at V1.3 but there are links to V1.5 and V1.7. Also, an H-patch in there somewhere. Can someone please explain what version to download or mods could you please track down what the best download is for the rest of us and maybe clean this up? It just seems that people got really excited and posted links. Thanks.
They are TWO different games - Version: 1.3 of THIS game is the latest - and most likely the last update it will receive.
It's the sequel!!!
What you are referring to is this game:

A little research goes a long way - just saying.
Cheers

Reactions: Brontozaurio

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Hmmm I think I crashed going into day 2. Make sure your skip is off.

Also crashes on some dialog reloads. Buggy.

Last edited:

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
@Twistty sorry for asking again, just to make sure, is the mentioned above game 'elisa : the innkeeper' the same with 'elisa : seduce the innkeeper' ?
thanks