VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Xibi

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

There is only one MC but I wrote "3 siblings" cause the family element is important to the story. No incest though. Sorry or not sorry? Also, it won't be an harem. If at some point you decide to go for multiple partners, it will, sooner or later, catch up to you ;)

Jenzi800

Aug 25, 2020
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy? Incest via patch?
1. I hope so; it would be a pitty to be forced to choose just one woman, i want them all. The blue grey haired waitress and the random blonde with boots and miniskirt too :) 2. I hope not. 3. and 4. I'm fine with.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
TiffanyMonroe you know I don't mind if there's no incest. But, I don't want to see any of the girls with someone else. Whether they are LIs or not.
why deprive yourself of experiencing a good story driven vn because of something so minor, you simply wouldn't be able to play vn's following that logic, I guess wait till the devs speak about future plans before writing this off

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Renders looks nice. The plot is not that exciting or fresh, feels like a repeat or remake (probably because I am not that keen on the school setting).

The first promo photo kinda reminds me of Nami kissing Nika scene from another game or I am imagining things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keeping an eye on it for now.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, A&K Studio and Xibi. Cheers.

Reactions: Soma58

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I see someone is working on condensing the GBs into MBs, but that intitial >2.0GB is a whopper. Hope you figure out how to condense it. I would rather have a less heavy VN, with less graphic detail, than the reverse. But, TY for having a macOS file!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes