VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
True, but she came good. She's actually nice. She wants to be with MC, but dealing with a posh mother.

View attachment 3765591
wouldn't be surprised if at some point her mother cuts her off from any money she gets just for dating the MC since it seems she is expected to date and I think Marry that other rich snobby guy
What Des said. First impressions and she blew it for me.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
What Des said. First impressions and she blew it for me.
You know me, I'm big on first impressions and can hold a grudge (even in AVN's), but there was something in that nurse scene, that just made me hesitate to cut her off (not just that she's hot, but that helped. :ROFLMAO:) I'm glad I stuck with it.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know me, I'm big on first impressions and can hold a grudge (even in AVN's), but there was something in that nurse scene, that just made me hesitate to cut her off (not just that she's hot, but that helped. :ROFLMAO:) I'm glad I stuck with it.
I used to be all about first impressions when I first started playing AVN's but slowly I learned to give some characters a 2nd and sometimes rarely a 3rd chance. As sometimes they end up being good characters later when you learn more or give them more chances especially with cold mean bitch being a common theme.

Jan 13, 2021

Hi everyone!
Quick update as we're approaching end of June.
We have one last animation to go before everything is in the rendering queue and we reach the final step for this episode.
From there on, it should go pretty fast. I reckon, posing in Ren'Py and testing shouldn't take us more than a week. We are definitely aiming for a July release.
Hopefully, rendering goes smoothly so we can deliver that episode to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and support!
Have a nice week,
K

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes