VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You can have Catherine. Kiara is mine and well when it comes to Meera im afraid we are going have to fight for that one , same goes for Emily. The rest you can have i'll even help you out :)
You can all fight over Meera. I don't find her attractive at all. And she doesn't have a nice enough personality to bring her up for me. Luckily there is lots of different girls to choose from and Kiara stands heads and shoulders above the rest for me and then there's Catherine, Emily, Suzie. I'd really like a few lewd scenes with Coach Lorie too. :love:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You can all fight over Meera. I don't find her attractive at all. And she doesn't have a nice enough personality to bring her up for me. Luckily there is lots of different girls to choose from and Kiara stands heads and shoulders above the rest for me and then there's Catherine, Emily, Suzie. I'd really like a few lewd scenes with Coach Lorie too. :love:
honestly if it wasn't for the freckles I probably wouldn't be crushing on her and having a hard time who is my favorite even tho I do have a thing for redheads. Right I like Emily , Kiara and Meera all about the same. Tho I think Kiara wins not by alot because so far her character and story are the most interesting to me. Unless im forgetting something I think I recalled I liked Emily's personality the best. While Meera just makes me want to protect and be there for her and if I recall she seemed like a fun person to be around. Tho I might be miss remembering alot I need to replay this come the next update.

If Suzie was the childhood friend I liked her as well just not sure how much. Wasn't a big fan of Catherine or the other girl can't even recall her name other than her looks reminds me of Layla from another AVN we both play

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
honestly if it wasn't for the freckles I probably wouldn't be crushing on her and having a hard time who is my favorite even tho I do have a thing for redheads. Right I like Emily , Kiara and Meera all about the same. Tho I think Kiara wins not by alot because so far her character and story are the most interesting to me. Unless im forgetting something I think I recalled I liked Emily's personality the best. While Meera just makes me want to protect and be there for her and if I recall she seemed like a fun person to be around. Tho I might be miss remembering alot I need to replay this come the next update.

If Suzie was the childhood friend I liked her as well. Wasn't a big fan of Catherine or the other girl can't even recall her name other than her looks reminds me of Layla from another AVN we both play
I think I went off Meera when she was doing the 'Woe is me, I'm so hot, every guy just wants to bang me speech. I want to find a guy that doesn't objectify me' and then proceeds to throw herself at MC. LOL. It came across to me as a bit full of herself. But that's me, I know others love her. And you know me, I can hold a grudge even in a AVN.:LOL:

Yeah, Suzie is the childhood friend that's crushing on MC (Cliche much :ROFLMAO: ). Mina might be the other one you're thinking of.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think I went off Meera when she was doing the 'Woe is me, I'm so hot, every guy just wants to bang me speech. I want to find a guy that doesn't objectify me' and then proceeds to throw herself at MC. LOL. It came across to me as a bit full of herself. But that's me, I know others love her. And you know me, I can hold a grudge even in a AVN.:LOL:

Yeah, Suzie is the childhood friend that's crushing on MC (Cliche much :ROFLMAO: ). Mina might be the other one you're thinking of.
yeah thank you yeah Mina was the other one idk never played her path but she didn't click with me. I will play it on my replay tho. tbh I forgot about that part of Meera's character I just loved her freckles lol I rarely get attached to a character of looks but I guess I just did int his case haha. All I can recall is the bit where she got leaked that did make me feel for her somewhat.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
It just got me wondering. I can't think of any other game that uses a NON-LI for promotional purposes (except maybe Riley in AMFA, she may as well be a NON-LI).

Is Dev going to pull a switch and make her an LI at some point (with or without incest).
Does he think that she's the girl that is going to pull in the players? If so, then why make her untouchable?
Is he going to make her an LI for someone else? That's gunna piss off a lot of people, whether it's NTR or not.
Is he just having fun, with a subtle up yours?
Or, perhaps I'm just reading too much into it.
You made me remember of MC's sister on Become a Rock Star , she would be a awesome LI...such a shame she was also untouchable.
On the case of Elite Garden i would gladly accept if we could change models and use her on the place of this chick:
Captura de tela 2024-06-14 201334.png
But if this was the case i dont think the douche would want to have her that bad. :KEK:

Feb 25, 2024
You made me remember of MC's sister on Become a Rock Star , she would be a awesome LI...such a shame she was also untouchable.
On the case of Elite Garden i would gladly accept if we could change models and use her on the place of this chick:
View attachment 3737116
But if this was the case i dont think the douche would want to have her that bad. :KEK:
I quit playing Become a Rock Star halfway through because I didn't like it. I didn't even get to meet his sister, only his best friend, and I see a lot of people talking about this character. I'll replay it just to get to know her.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3737116
That's true, he did use her in a lot of the promos too, but she was alongside the real LI's. Here it is just picture after picture of Ari. I find it a little confusing. Not complaining, I like pictures of Ari.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I quit playing Become a Rock Star halfway through because I didn't like it. I didn't even get to meet his sister, only his best friend, and I see a lot of people talking about this character. I'll replay it just to get to know her.
the sister was probably the best part of that game the romance was lackluster for me in it as well most of the characters were meh. While in this game I like basically everyone lol. funny thing is even if I like other characters and doesn't bug me we cant romance Ari. If Ari was romanceable she probably be my favorite she has a really good and strong character and personality so far and I like that alot so far.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's because the dev was pressured into deleting third party sex scenes. Hope Ari has her own sex scenes here.
There is no reason to make her a nun :BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: baklol
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes