VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
A visual novel with actual good story telling? crazy. Seriously can't wait to see what this becomes. Not upset in the slightest about the lack of lewd, genuinely enjoying the story so far and the buildup is investing me in the characters. Good job!
true.

Reactions: vampires69'in

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
True - Kiara is in my top 10 across all AVNs.

View attachment 3699270
haven't made a top 10 for the hottest LI yet but yeah she but up there. Only a handful I can think of right now that would be on it. There was a redhead cheerleader I thought her model looks really good in this game as well maybe better than Kiara . I can't recall her name think she might be a side girl not sure. It wasn't Meera , I think the MC only had one conversation with her so far.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
haven't made a top 10 for the hottest LI yet but yeah she but up there. Only a handful I can think of right now that would be on it. There was a redhead cheerleader I thought her model looks really good in this game as well maybe better than Kiara . I can't recall her name think she might be a side girl not sure. It wasn't Meera , I think the MC only had one conversation with her so far.
I think you mean Vivian.

I'll put my top 10 LIs together and DM them to you, see how many you agree with.

screenshot0002.png

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I think you mean Vivian.

I'll put my top 10 LIs together and DM them to you, see how many you agree with.
Do you mean this game or all games? If it's all games, can you post them on your profile messages? That way, we can discuss together.

Preview 2.jpg

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Log #30

Hi everyone!
I have good and less than good news for this week.
Good news is, the longest animation is done, but not so good is it took time to do it so we're behind schedule. We still have a shorter animation on the to-do list as well as 2 short scenes.
We're estimating a release date of end-June or latest mid-July.
Taking on animation was always going to be a challenge but it was something we knew we had to tackle on at some point. You just need it for some scene to look better. And for his first try, Atton really did move on fast with it.
Besides that, all rendered scenes have been added to Ren'py so once the remaining ones are done. This will go quite fast.
I wish I could give out more free previews but I'm struggling to find ones that aren't spoilerish. These should be the last ones before the final batch for higher tiers.
Sorry for that delay guys but we getting there.
Thank you for your patience and support, always.

1717760366316.png 1717760395913.png

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Dev Log #30

Hi everyone!
I have good and less than good news for this week.
Good news is, the longest animation is done, but not so good is it took time to do it so we're behind schedule. We still have a shorter animation on the to-do list as well as 2 short scenes.
We're estimating a release date of end-June or latest mid-July.
Taking on animation was always going to be a challenge but it was something we knew we had to tackle on at some point. You just need it for some scene to look better. And for his first try, Atton really did move on fast with it.
Besides that, all rendered scenes have been added to Ren'py so once the remaining ones are done. This will go quite fast.
I wish I could give out more free previews but I'm struggling to find ones that aren't spoilerish. These should be the last ones before the final batch for higher tiers.
Sorry for that delay guys but we getting there.
Thank you for your patience and support, always.

View attachment 3713231 View attachment 3713232
Hopefully it's worth the wait, and we get plenty of Kiara.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, Kiara is hot af. But there is plenty hot girls. Meera and Catherine are soooo hot. And Arianne I hope we will get some hot content with her too.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, Kiara is hot af. But there is plenty hot girls. Meera and Catherine are soooo hot. And Arianne I hope we will get some hot content with her too.
You can have Catherine. Kiara is mine and well when it comes to Meera im afraid we are going have to fight for that one , same goes for Emily. The rest you can have i'll even help you out :)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Not going to happen. Dev was adamant about it. :(

View attachment 3734401
This may be blasphemy but I am totally onboard with a wholesome brother and sister relationship between the MC and Ari. There are already plenty of incest AVN's out there. It's how you know you've played too many AVN's when you are introduced to the MC's sister and your first thought is "when do I get to bang her!" lol

Reactions: vireker

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This may be blasphemy but I am totally onboard with a wholesome brother and sister relationship between the MC and Ari. There are already plenty of incest AVN's out there. It's how you know you've played too many AVN's when you are introduced to the MC's sister and your first thought is "when do I get to bang her!" lol
I absolutely don't mind a 'normal' brother/sister (or mother/son for that matter). It's quite rare and the few I have come across have been done very well by the dev and I enjoy the different relationship and banter without the sexual tension. :)

But i's really, really hard, when the sister is so damn hot like Ari.:ROFLMAO::cry:;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I absolutely don't mind a 'normal' brother/sister (or mother/son for that matter). It's quite rare and the few I have come across have been done very well by the dev and I enjoy the different relationship and banter without the sexual tension. :)

But i's really, really hard, when the sister is so damn hot like Ari.:ROFLMAO::cry:;)
good thing is all the characters are equally hot in this one , so I don't mind the wholesome homelife and doesn't bother me at all lol. Tho that could easily change once we get to know her character more but I dont it will for me. There is a game on this site where the sister as far as I know is unattainable. Yet I just love the character so much it kind of sucks having to romance someone else and i'm typically not into those kind of relationships on most games. Especially since im not really into the other characters nearly as much so far in it haha.

But this game so far it's the opposite for me I like Emily , Kiara , Meera , and maybe the childhood friend forgot her name. So because there is a good amount of characters I like and im into their character so far on this game it doesn't feel like a big deal or im missing out by not being able to romance Ari.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You can have Catherine. Kiara is mine and well when it comes to Meera im afraid we are going have to fight for that one , same goes for Emily. The rest you can have i'll even help you out :)
You can all fight over Meera. I don't find her attractive at all. And she doesn't have a nice enough personality to bring her up for me. Luckily there is lots of different girls to choose from and Kiara stands heads and shoulders above the rest for me and then there's Catherine, Emily, Suzie. I'd really like a few lewd scenes with Coach Lorie too. :love:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes