VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I did feel bad for her when she was standing there watching the MC go on a date with Kiara. Just standing there with her meatloaf and a heartbroken look on her face. While Kiara is number one for me, Suzie deserves some love too.
We do kind of spend some time with her later though, when she hears a noise when home alone and you fall asleep on the couch together after watching a movie.
Suzie's dry meatloaf or a date with Kiara

It was an easy choice. :BootyTime:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Also who the hell goes to a bar and orders a no alcohol cocktail?! Like Aiden what the hell are you doing?! Want a little pink umbrella in there while you're at it?! Just order a damn coke or something if you don't want to drink! Even Kiara is stood there like "What the hell is this guy doing?"

screenshot0002.png

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Also who the hell goes to a bar and orders a no alcohol cocktail?! Like Aiden what the hell are you doing?! Want a little pink umbrella in there while you're at it?! Just order a damn coke or something if you don't want to drink! Even Kiara is stood there like "What the hell is this guy doing?"

View attachment 3758270
I forget the story a bit but wasn't it hinted at he might have a issue when it comes to alcohol if so it makes sense, tho yeah a coke probably a better choice.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3758270
When I'm out with on a first date with this goddess I would be drinking non-alcoholic too. I want to remember everything and make sure I don't fuck it up. But i'd be having a coke, not that pussy looking thing. Surprised he didn't ask for an umbrella. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Justaphase

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
tho not gonna lie if I wanted a non non-alcoholic and I wasn't with a girl id probably have some fruity / girly looking ass drink too I can have a coke anytime I want. I don't care what others think as long as im not with a girl lmfao

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
When I'm out with on a first date with this goddess I would be drinking non-alcoholic too. I want to remember everything and make sure I don't fuck it up. But i'd be having a coke, not that pussy looking thing. Surprised he didn't ask for an umbrella. :ROFLMAO:
I would drink some alcohol. That makes you last longer in the end. Specially with a girl so nice.......

Reactions: Milton749

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Dev log #31

Hi everyone!
Quick update as we're approaching end of June.
We have one last animation to go before everything is in the rendering queue and we reach the final step for this episode.
From there on, it should go pretty fast. I reckon, posing in Ren'Py and testing shouldn't take us more than a week. We are definitely aiming for a July release.
Hopefully, rendering goes smoothly so we can deliver that episode to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and support!
Have a nice week,
K

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Dev log #31

Hi everyone!
Quick update as we're approaching end of June.
We have one last animation to go before everything is in the rendering queue and we reach the final step for this episode.
From there on, it should go pretty fast. I reckon, posing in Ren'Py and testing shouldn't take us more than a week. We are definitely aiming for a July release.
Hopefully, rendering goes smoothly so we can deliver that episode to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and support!
Have a nice week,
K
Only a couple of weeks till I see my Kiara again.

so-excited.jpg

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
was about to tell you Kiara is mine but I kind of want everyone to some degree lol.
Don't be greedy!

Don't look! You've been warned! If you get butthurt, it's your fault! Because you looked! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a problem at all - those 2 are bottom of my list. Doing paths for the other 4, So they're all yours. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Don't look! You've been warned! If you get butthurt, it's your fault! Because you looked! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I Agree with #1 she tied or almost tied with 2 other girls for me. #2 I didn't play her path cause her looks reminds me to much of a LI from another game I put in the friend zone, so I kind of friend zoned her as well in this game.

Don't be greedy!
I do kind of want Kiara the most but hard not to be greedy in this one I find it difficult not to question my choices if I was limited to 1 save lol

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not a problem at all - those 2 are bottom of my list. Doing paths for the other 4, So they're all yours. ;) :ROFLMAO:
I haven't played this in awhile, but those two were cool af. The one on the far right was a total bitch when we helped her.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes