VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I discovered this little gem a bit ago and I am very impressed. If I understand correctly, this tasty game is plot/story first and action second; further, there is actual romance as well as just wild romps among the characters. But all physical relationships happen with the text of the story... in other words this isn't your standard bump & grind dumpster fire H-game.

Well, it's something to look forward to continuing playing. Love the drama within drama with full story plots and already have my favorite characters with their own paths.

Hopefully, more realism, and consequences will find its way into this game along with all the emotional fallout to goes with those consequences. I do see that this game has the potential to be a top ranked game--it's already on a good start

calamityjoe22

Formerly 'venandsky225'
Feb 15, 2023
I discovered this little gem a bit ago and I am very impressed. If I understand correctly, this tasty game is plot/story first and action second; further, there is actual romance as well as just wild romps among the characters. But all physical relationships happen with the text of the story... in other words this isn't your standard bump & grind dumpster fire H-game.

Well, it's something to look forward to continuing playing. Love the drama within drama with full story plots and already have my favorite characters with their own paths.

Hopefully, more realism, and consequences will find its way into this game along with all the emotional fallout to goes with those consequences. I do see that this game has the potential to be a top ranked game--it's already on a good start
True, though there are some great pairings in the game right now. I hope it will pay off by the end of the season.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Preview 05/20/2024

i adore her...:love:
View attachment 3656163
You're not the only one - She is gorgeous.
Same but honestly this might be one of those games I kind of like everyone. Sure I have some favorites but the are only slightly behind my favorites. Well all except one but that's for a petty reason as her model reminds me to much of another character I friendzone from another , so ive yet to play her path I will on my next replay.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
True, though there are some great pairings in the game right now. I hope it will pay off by the end of the season.
___________________________+++++++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

Since this game leans toward "reality" regardless of the pairings, I hope the reality is maintained. Sex without consequences as in many games detracts from the whole game. And when there is sex with regards to relationships, emotions like jealousy, broken hearts when a relationship turns sour, complicated and confusing emotions when there is a circle of potential lovers.

I don't envy the developers if that is their goal to keep reality as this games main feature. Because some players will not want to cheat, or some will gripe about NTR, ntr, NTR--NTR bad! I'd hate to see this whole post filled with the back and forth of the pro-MTR and anti-NTR players. That said the various routes and MANY, many, many possible endings--OH boy!

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I do
___________________________+++++++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

Since this game leans toward "reality" regardless of the pairings, I hope the reality is maintained. Sex without consequences as in many games detracts from the whole game. And when there is sex with regards to relationships, emotions like jealousy, broken hearts when a relationship turns sour, complicated and confusing emotions when there is a circle of potential lovers.

I don't envy the developers if that is their goal to keep reality as this games main feature. Because some players will not want to cheat, or some will gripe about NTR, ntr, NTR--NTR bad! I'd hate to see this whole post filled with the back and forth of the pro-MTR and anti-NTR players. That said the various routes and MANY, many, many possible endings--OH boy!
I do not mind different end, but a lot it would become less fun.

Feb 25, 2024

It was what I liked the most about this game, the 'Reality' and how the MC seems to be an intelligent person and not an idiot, and the best part is that the Sister is one of the most beautiful in the game, with no chance of incest and with the dilemma of guys hitting on her.

Reactions: chocolate

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It was what I liked the most about this game, the 'Reality' and how the MC seems to be an intelligent person and not an idiot, and the best part is that the Sister is one of the most beautiful in the game, with no chance of incest and with the dilemma of guys hitting on her.
It does throw new and interesting dynamics into the game. I really enjoy the few games where the mother and sister is untouchable. You get to interact with them in a whole different way. Even the games where you don't want them, the relationship is still usually based on flirting. So, when you get to have a non-sexual relationship, it's different and fun to play. And, when you get an MC that's not a 10 year old, that's even better.

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Log #29

Hi everyone!
A little update as we are inching closer to the finish line.
Atton is working really hard on 2 scenes at the moment, trying animation for the first time! These are the last ones he has to pose before we sit and wait for everything to be rendering.
On the rendering queue, we have under 60 renders to go.
We are both aiming for a June release but it will highly depend on the time it takes for the animations to be done and rendering. And before you wonder if we can do without any animation, I wish we could‍
I'll keep you updated as this moves along!
Have a nice weekend,

1716566621561.png

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Dev Log #29

Hi everyone!
Atton is working really hard on 2 scenes at the moment, trying animation for the first time! These are the last ones he has to pose before we sit and wait for everything to be rendering.
We are both aiming for a June release but it will highly depend on the time it takes for the animations to be done and rendering. And before you wonder if we can do without any animation, I wish we could‍
Have a nice weekend,

View attachment 3666707
It seems a bit weird to me that Dev uses Ari for promotional purposes. Sure, she is one of the hottest ladies across all AVNs, but she's untouchable.

Seems like Dev is giving us all a "Haha you can't have this". Makes me want to cry. (Lucky Kiara is there to cheer me up).

Feb 25, 2024
It seems a bit weird to me that Dev uses Ari for promotional purposes. Sure, she is one of the hottest ladies across all AVNs, but she's untouchable.

Seems like Dev is giving us all a "Haha you can't have this". Makes me want to cry. (Lucky Kiara is there to cheer me up).
I have the same feeling, and I believe the dev wants to make you even more jealous when that 'enemy' of yours who bet with you that he would win her starts to do something.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I have the same feeling, and I believe the dev wants to make you even more jealous when that 'enemy' of yours who bet with you that he would win her starts to do something.
It just got me wondering. I can't think of any other game that uses a NON-LI for promotional purposes (except maybe Riley in AMFA, she may as well be a NON-LI).

Is Dev going to pull a switch and make her an LI at some point (with or without incest).
Does he think that she's the girl that is going to pull in the players? If so, then why make her untouchable?
Is he going to make her an LI for someone else? That's gunna piss off a lot of people, whether it's NTR or not.
Is he just having fun, with a subtle up yours?
Or, perhaps I'm just reading too much into it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It just got me wondering. I can't think of any other game that uses a NON-LI for promotional purposes (except maybe Riley in AMFA, she may as well be a NON-LI).
I seen another dev that has . It is also a sister and probably one of the most / best developed characters for that game too. Another rare games I wish there was incest as well as much as I like the wholesome stuff I feel like that relationship could make sense in there. While in this game I don't see such a relationship making much sense at least currently. To me this game the relationship feels more wholesome , than brother and sister love. I think it would have to take a turn in another direction for it to make sense. But also with how strong this dev is making this character appear at least with her personality I just don't see it unless it's something she wants.

Feb 25, 2024

Is Dev going to pull a switch and make her an LI at some point (with or without incest).
Does he think that she's the girl that is going to pull in the players? If so, then why make her untouchable?
Is he going to make her an LI for someone else? That's gunna piss off a lot of people, whether it's NTR or not.
Is he just having fun, with a subtle up yours?
Or, perhaps I'm just reading too much into it.
How about this game AMFA? I haven't played all the games yet and I didn't catch the acronym.

Jan 13, 2021
/ 05/24/2024

Hi everyone!

Have a nice weekend,
K

Episode 4 Preview 6.jpg

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes