VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game was actually way better than I even expected it to be, but it's also a reminder of why harem routes are practically a necessity, because there's no way in hell I can choose between Kiara and Susie. Also, It's downright cruel to make Ari that hot and that likable, whilst also making her off-limits, it's absolutely brutal.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played summers gone but I did play a bit of Intertwined before losing interest. I don't see it personally.
I can kind of see it cause looks like there is going to be some drama down the road just not to extent of of Intertwined

Speaking of which I cant wait to find out why Kiara and Emily hate each other since they are my 2 favorite characters. So I want them to get along eventually lol.

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I can kind of see it cause looks like there is going to be some drama down the road just not to extent of of Intertwined

Speaking of which I cant wait to find out why Kiara and Emily hate each other since they are my 2 favorite characters. So I want them to get along eventually lol.
The hate seems to be one sided. It's all on Kiara's side. As to why (shrugs shoulder) rich girls don't get along?

Jan 13, 2021
Dev Log #27

Hello everyone!
A new log today to inform you that the development for Episode 4 is going well.
Scene 13 is being posed and scene 8 being rendered. Scene 1-6 have been added to Ren'py as well.
Not to be too optimistic but knowing this episode is shorter than the last 3, the release date should come sooner than later.
And with how this is going, I should start writing episode 5 this week.
That's it for this week.
Have a great weekend and thank you for your support and patience!

K

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Dev Log #27

Hello everyone!
Scene 13 is being posed and scene 8 being rendered. Scene 1-6 have been added to Ren'py as well.
Not to be too optimistic but knowing this episode is shorter than the last 3, the release date should come sooner than later.
That's it for this week.

K
thanks for the share , cant wait for more wholesome family moments.

Reactions: snow123789456

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Dev Log #27

Hello everyone!
That's it for this week.

K
Thanks

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Dev Log #27

Hello everyone!
That's it for this week.

K
while I do like the game a lot. One suggestion is changing the relationship to make MC to adapted, so we can romance with more characters.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
It is easy to say that all the females in the game so far are top notch and I am gonna say that Elite Garden is for sure top 3 when it comes to female cast overall good looks and are hot af! Really I think they are @ the #1 spot cause imo the women I am going after in my game is #1 Kiara, #2 Catherine, then if both 3 & 4 can or will have any path with 4 being unlikely #3 Lorrie (the coach/if poss LI) #4A Arianne (Ari) oh and idgaf she is a sister, I wanna watch her fuck mc (most likely NOT) so #4B Emily and last #5 Meera & her cute lil self!

Not ending with those beauties, what if you think on some of the others yavonly meet for a sec and ya throw in some may or may not have path possible with my 2nd wish of a path after the coach is with Corinne (The bartender), something just seemed to hint her in future updates becoming more involved or hope she will. From start to finish even it only 3 episodes the female cast is ALL very attractive and very pretty in many ways not to mention a good overall story with plenty of appeal and backstory being given be it slowly but all signs point to this being a top tier body of work at the top of many list of the best games to choose from. Hope to see this more often and keeping true to what we have so far! Good Luck Elite Gardens!

Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Reactions: Atton563
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes