VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
It's just what you call a slow burn. Unfortunately, in this industry, "slow" means "fucking slooooooooooooooooow! :eek:"

If the project was finished, it wouldn't matter, because after several hours of getting to know characters and forming relationships, the payoff would be deep and painful anal sex with the virginal school princess. Unfortunately we're in the development cycle, that "several hours" translates to literally several years!

A lot of devs get around this by putting in side girls that you can fuck consequence free, but we all know are just there for distraction.

But yeah, generating interest is the key requirement, and hopefully done without completely compromising the dev's initial intent.
100% (and I really mean 100%) agree: if the game is finished or almost finished - it is not a problem to go through the relationship building and etc, but if you don't know if the game will be finished (initial stages) - it is a bit hard to justify spending hours and hours (and then half a year later trying to remember what happened before)

And you are absolutely right about some 'side girls'. For me personally, it is very anoying that MC has to have sex with some 'aunt/grandma/below average girl' instead of the beatiful girls that are parading themselves half-naked in front of MC.

I never really liked this 'you can look, but cannot touch' thing.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
100% (and I really mean 100%) agree: if the game is finished or almost finished - it is not a problem to go through the relationship building and etc, but if you don't know if the game will be finished (initial stages) - it is a bit hard to justify spending hours and hours (and then half a year later trying to remember what happened before)

And you are absolutely right about some 'side girls'. For me personally, it is very anoying that MC has to have sex with some 'aunt/grandma/below average girl' instead of the beatiful girls that are parading themselves half-naked in front of MC.

I never really liked this 'you can look, but cannot touch' thing.
100%

i consider japanese vns to be a slowburn cuz it takes more than 20+ hours to get to specific routes. It isn't a slow burn if the games ended up being abandoned 4 chapters into development and 2 years into it

that's just a waste of our time

Reactions: Mravac Kid

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
100%

i consider japanese vns to be a slowburn cuz it takes more than 20+ hours to get to specific routes. It isn't a slow burn if the games ended up being abandoned 4 chapters into development and 2 years into it

that's just a waste of our time
Exactly - and then I always think: if you (developer) had included some hot scens, maybe more people would be interested (and supported your game), because we all have been on this forum for a while and often see how many games come (make big splash) and go (abandoned) now.

So it would be a bit naive to think: "maybe my game would be like "Summer is gone", etc.

I think, these times are long gone - it was four-five years ago when those games really stood up (because of high quality renders, etc), but now all these new game are comming so fast, so it is hard to even remember their names.

I personally have problems remembering all small details of a game that I played half a year ago (because I try normally many different games after that).

So my personal advice to the developer(s) - don't wait for too long (because, many people will simply move on) - Atton563!

This is just a friendly advice - because I don't want to see you great game become 'abandoned'.

Last edited:

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i just played for first time , i think its very nice game.... i love the good relationship of Mc and his family and i like all the LI, i will be tough choice in the future for main LI..
Generally its a beautiful game with nice story for me its Tier A game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i just played for first time , i think its very nice game.... i love the good relationship of Mc and his family and i like all the LI, i will be tough choice in the future for main LI..
Generally its a beautiful game with nice story for me its Tier A game.
yeah I almost can narrow it down to 2 but not there yet. I only managed to eliminate 1 LI but that's cause she reminds to much of another LI from another game, and in that game I put her in the friendzone

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
yeah I almost can narrow it down to 2 but not there yet. I only managed to eliminate 1 LI but that's cause she reminds to much of another LI from another game, and in that game I put her in the friendzone
for me its a battle of three for now Kiara ,Meera Catherine. With Kiara a slight lead because im sucker for beautiful LIs with dramatic personal history (erynn,bella,cece etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonW123
Jan 13, 2021
UPDATE 01.03.2024

Dev Log #26

Hi everyone!
We back with a Dev Log following the release of episode 3. We've got feedback for the episode that I thought were valid and we will take them into account moving forward.
As said in previous logs, it took way longer than we had anticipated for last episode to come out so for 4 and 5, I've decided to make them shorter to reduce development time and allow us to still deliver 2 or 3 release a year.
And I'm happy to announce that dev for E4 is going well. Anton is almost halfway with posing and scene 1-5 have been rendered.
That's it for today.
Thanks again for your support and patience. We truly really appreciate it.
Have a great day and soon weekend!
K

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
for me its a battle of three for now Kiara ,Meera Catherine. With Kiara a slight lead because im sucker for beautiful LIs with dramatic personal history's (erynn,bella,cece etc).
Kiara , Meera, and Emily for me. With Kiara being slightly in the lead but not enough to say I like her more than others 100% just yet. Tho I do want to end up liking Emily the most there is just something about her I like I dont know what

erkper

May 16, 2018
Kiara , Meera, and Emily for me. With Kiara being slightly in the lead but not enough to say I like her more than others 100% just yet. Tho I do want to end up liking Emily the most there is just something about her I like I dont know what
Probably will be Meera or Emily for me. Kiara took herself out of the running right off the bat with her basically forced date (you have to REALLY be a dick to her to NOT get roped into it) and her attitude (girls that come off as bitchy, elitist and entitled - like SG's Bella - go straight to the circular file for me.) I understand if you play into her more she's more complicated, but first impressions are important to me.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Probably will be Meera or Emily for me. Kiara took herself out of the running right off the bat with her basically forced date (you have to REALLY be a dick to her to NOT get roped into it) and her attitude (girls that come off as bitchy, elitist and entitled - like SG's Bella - go straight to the circular file for me.) I understand if you play into her more she's more complicated, but first impressions are important to me.
Kiara have the Icily,Tough exterior but she inst a bitch at from my what i saw she never did or told any cruel to anyone she just doesnt be "friendly" with other easily .. we saw tha the library helped the childhood friend of the MC (other LI) and even asked how meera is doing in the classroom.
For me is slight ahead the other LI ... (thoug i also like Bella, Erryn) so Kiara is closer to my Type of Li.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I went in and wanting to dislike her instantly and not give her a second chance or anything cause she seemed to dial the bitch slider to 100 more than most other LI in other AVN's. But I honestly ended up feeling bad for her, it got to the point where I ended up liking her after awhile. Since to me she is starting to slowly not give a fuck what her mother wants or says and the only time she will show her true self is with us alone because of her mother. Though will be some time before she doesn't give a crap 100% of the time.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Kiara have the Icily,Tough exterior but she inst a bitch at from my what i saw she never did or told any cruel to anyone she just doesnt be "friendly" with other easily .. we saw tha the library helped the childhood friend of the MC (other LI) and even asked how meera is doing in the classroom.
For me is slight ahead the other LI ... (thoug i also like Bella, Erryn) so Kiara is closer to my Type of Li.
In their first ever interaction she orders MC around, refuses to accept his help when offered, and generally acts like a grade A bitch. That's 100% on her. She has backstory, sure. But her first impression is carefully crafted to do exactly what it did for me: drive away a nice guy. Congrats, mission accomplished.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
yeah I went in and wanting to dislike her instantly and not give her a second chance or anything cause she seemed to dial the bitch slider to 100 more than most other LI in other AVN's. But I honestly ended up feeling bad for her, it got to the point where I ended up liking her after awhile. Since to me she is starting to slowly not give a fuck what her mother wants or says and the only time she will show her true self is with us alone because of her mother. Though will be some time before she doesn't give a crap 100% of the time.
I hate the bitch Li trope and if I could I would pass a law outlawing it so Devs stop putting one in every damn game. That being said Kiara is at worst mild bitch flavour as opposed to the typical spicy bitch flavour that most vns go for. I also found myself feeling sympathy for her, she's hot as hellfire and she is getting more affectionate with the MC so she's on my tap list.

MyselfFTP

Jul 22, 2022
Siblings mentioned in the synopsis yet no incest tag, what a wasted opportunity. Then again no sex yet either, a few more updates with no sex and that dating sim tag will also need a blueball sim one. Then again it's just called Elite Garden and not Plant Your Seeds In Her Fertile Garden so maybe MC staying a virgin until the Epilogue is intended.
i don't think he's virgin

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes