VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

RykerSlaps

Jan 31, 2022
I think the one Freddie banged was Bella jr (can’t remember her name) but she looks like a dirty girl that if you gave her a facial she would just walk around with jizz on her face all day
Yeah im pretty sure the only person it could be is Eve one of the cheerleaders, I don't think anyone else has any leg tattoo

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
The renders are awesome also the models picked for the girls but the wait will be compared to the amount of work needed to render at such high resolutions i hope i get to see many more episodes of this game pretty sure the cost of the gpu's were not cheap.

That said the game is just great now begins the wait game :)

Reactions: mx70 and Joratox

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Elite Garden [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 460Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

*UPDATE it bro

Reactions: duanhu520

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I caught two exceptions due to typos in Bubble nicknames:
  • HandsomeF (should be handsomeF) in e2_day3_scene14
  • Olivia_Garden (Olive_Garden) in e3_scene1
I already noticed the first one in v2.0 but assumed it would be caught at the latest when testing the next version.

Reactions: Atton563

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Made the sister too hot to not be a LI, that was a fuck up, just setting yourself up for complaints
It's not a fuck up it's a choice. With all due respect why should the Dev care if the incest crowd are triggered? This isn't an incest game. The story is centered around a realistic and wholesome portrayal of sibling relationships. The sister doesn't need to be butt ass ugly.

All three of the siblings are intelligent, attractive and athletic or fit. That's part of their appeal as a power trio. It's not just the MC being Superman and his friends and no Li family being Jimmy Olsen.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Love this game great renders, nice choice in the characters, story is good enough for me, now let's see what the next updates will bring.

Reactions: snow123789456

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
I'm liking the story so far, the renders/characters are looking good (except the MCs hair from the back, what's going on there?). It was a nice surprise to see a more normal/real life-like VN out here. I'm not one to kink shame anyone, I enjoy most stuff going on in other games, but I like that there is variety. If you want incest/ntr/whatever else won't be in this one, there are plenty of games to try out. With that in mind, people that are here just to complain about tags should just try to find somewhere else to be, or get more creative in their critique.
Best of luck to the dev, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Tried the game for the first time and I really loved it and loved all the characters.

Quick question though, does the game currently end at the toilet after the mock game right ? Because I thought I was still in episode 2 out of 3 so I was surprised when it abruptly ended I guess.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just started this game and I find the complaints ive seen about lack of lewds or animation even more hilarious now cause the game literally tells you this.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
2 cocblocking scenes, so no, there is no proper lewd scene yet
Sometimes I wonder about these games - a lot of them have high quality renders (and I mean A LOT and HIGH quality renders), and no sex.

Are some of these games (including this game) created by angry feminists - to teach a lesson these 'misogynistic' pigs (in this case, obviously all of us on this forum)?

Otherwise, what is the reason for not having sex scenes? All of the students at that univerisity decided to 'save themselves for the hansome prince/beautiful princess'?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sometimes I wonder about these games - a lot of them have high quality renders (and I mean A LOT and HIGH quality renders), and no sex.

Are some of these games (including this game) created by angry feminists - to teach a lesson these 'misogynistic' pigs (in this case, obviously all of us on this forum)?

Otherwise, what is the reason for not having sex scenes? All of the students at that univerisity decided to 'save themselves for the hansome prince/beautiful princess'?
sex isn't all that necessary to tell a good story... just look at summer is gone, zero sex scenes and it's hugely popular. If you have good story and characters game can be good even without sex scenes.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
sex isn't all that necessary to tell a good story... just look at summer is gone, zero sex scenes and it's hugely popular. If you have good story and characters game can be good even without sex scenes.
I 100% agree, but in this case I (personally) would prefer to read a good book instead.

What is the point of looking at pictures with hot babes and no sex - to keep you hard till you become impotent eventually?

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123 and Jon1M
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes