VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
About the:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a weird place to pray

Jokes aside, I don't really get the meaning of the cliffhanger, is it implying that the girl that is seeing MC's brother is already pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: The Sailor Man

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
About the:

What a weird place to pray

Jokes aside, I don't really get the meaning of the cliffhanger, is it implying that the girl that is seeing MC's brother is already pregnant?

I thought it was Emily and she has a eating disorder/some form of anxiety disorder, at least that's how I took the cliffhanger.

Last edited:

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
This game is one of my favorites, I hope I can stay with Arianne, but if I can't, the game is still good and full of interesting characters, it's rare to find a game that isn't just about sexual things, but about telling a good story story with good development.

The dynamics between the brothers and sister are great, I have fun watching the interaction between them.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Are there any sex scenes in this game (except the first episode which is on the front page)? Or it is mostly talking and 'building' the characters?

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I like the setup with the three siblings and I don't mind a slow burn slice of life game, but this update was disappointing after 8(?) months of development, I must say. The writing/dialogues in general are decent,but it felt like there was very little story progression/content.
Way too many renders of people talking, looking at each other without text. I guess it's needed to create an atmosphere, but it was too much. There were at least 5 renders of a single person or a group of two staring at Meera when she came back to classes. Could have been 1 or 2.
The renders are alright, however the feeling of 'walmart versions' of other games' characters remains. It might be the devs don't have the biggest render power (see background characters during mock game) so they went with many renders with few people instead of few renders with many people..

The game is nothing we haven't we haven't seen before, but I think the setting can still make for an interesting story. It would need to seriously pick up pace, though.

Finally, not to nitpick but I wish the MC would stop grabbing his neck during every (slightly) uncomfortable conversation. Reminds me too much of myself. :HideThePain: :LUL:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Finally, not to nitpick but I wish the MC would stop grabbing his neck during every (slightly) uncomfortable conversation. Reminds me too much of myself. :HideThePain: :LUL:
I do the same shit. Or I rub and slap the back of my head when I'm confused or aggravated. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This game is one of my favorites, I hope I can stay with Arianne, but if I can't, the game is still good and full of interesting characters, it's rare to find a game that isn't just about sexual things, but about telling a good story story with good development.

The dynamics between the brothers and sister are great, I have fun watching the interaction between them.
Wish the dev would have made Ari look like Emily and Emily look like Ari, then we could try to bang her. Why does this game want to put me with Emily anyway, even though I ignore her it still makes me sit next to her in class work on assignment with her with no choice to say no. Hottest girl in the game is Coach Lorre :love: but I’ll take Katherine or Kiara for now and Meera

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The sibling interactions are what makes the game fun

And man the mc quarterback i know its a mock game but damn right of the bat the qb

But yeah alot of drama in this game

Finally the bitchy mayors son got put in his place by one of the team mates

But yeah the wait time was long for a pretty short update thats the down side

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes