VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Will this story become a harem game? I'm not adverse to not romancing Ari as long as I can protect her from the assholes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
True but the problem is the sister and mother model look better than most of the cast. The dev should had just made the sister a fat ass. lol
I say that depends on the person and what you want out of a AVN personally. I see your point tho cause ive encountered a game or 2 like that. Nowdays tho I dont care what a LI looks I need to like the character more. Well at least to a certain extent anyhow. Since for me appearance matter very little unless they are completely unappealing or a turn of like over sized breast / body proportions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew Rider

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmm,that long slide show doesn't look promising for future of this game. Long wait between updates following silent movie after that, is it creativity problem? I hope not. I love this one.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dunno whats wrong with you guys, imo the avn and update were great. Yeah yeah its not another incest/instant-fuckfest/harem simulator were the mc is the only guy who exists, there are enough avns like that already.

The amazing thing about this avn is thats while its a "power-fantasy" aka mc being the skilled, funny, charming, "handsome" quarterback but it still feels super grounded and somewhat real.

I love that he has a normal family and dont want to fuck his sister/mother or the other way around. Its just a wholesome family where everyone cares about each other and is fun.

And i like that not all guys around are dumb cliche assholes or douchebags, some are of course like in reality but not everyone. I think the LI's are great too. Meera, Kiara and Susie are awesome and the others are good too, should be someone for everyones tastes.

All of it helps to make the setting more real and the best college games are like that (BaDIK, SG), i dont get why evereyones whining about it here.

I dont mind harem or incest games but this strange entitlement to be able to fuck the mcs sister/mother/whatever in every single avn is just pure braindamage.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I dunno whats wrong with you guys, imo the avn and update were great. Yeah yeah its not another incest/instant-fuckfest/harem simulator were the mc is the only guy who exists, there are enough avns like that already.

The amazing thing about this avn is thats while its a "power-fantasy" aka mc being the skilled, funny, charming, "handsome" quarterback but it still feels super grounded and somewhat real.

I love that he has a normal family and dont want to fuck his sister/mother or the other way around. Its just a wholesome family where everyone cares about each other and is fun.

And i like that not all guys around are dumb cliche assholes or douchebags, some are of course like in reality but not everyone. I think the LI's are great too. Meera, Kiara and Susie are awesome and the others are good too, should be someone for everyones tastes.

All of it helps to make the setting more real and the best college games are like that (BaDIK, SG), i dont get why evereyones whining about it here.

I dont mind harem or incest games but this strange entitlement to be able to fuck the mcs sister/mother/whatever in every single avn is just pure braindamage.
While ive yet to play this AVN it's one of the next ones on my list cause what you just said is what I heard about it and makes me want to play it even more. I wish more AVN's had a whole some normal family without the incest thing

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I played this for the first time and I'm gonna say this game is cheap knockoff of Being Dick and slow burn like Lucky Mark also 4GB and no animations meh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
is there lewd scenes a friend told me there wasnt any since it's slow burn so I don't see why there would be animations. but he didn't play the update.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I enjoyed the update, my only gripe is we didn’t really seem to spend that much time with the LI’s and we didn’t get any real romantic progression outside of Kiara. However it did feel like a set up chapter for chapter 4 to build off of. I think my favorite two are Meera and Kiara at the moment. Hopefully we’ll next more LI progression next update. Overall I still think it’s a good game to try and a breath of fresh air that we can have a game with a supportive family without the MC wanting to fuck them.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Bug testing began last night and will be done by tomorrow barring any major issues, will have to fix a few typos and use photoshop to fix some clipping so the update will be out very soon.
Hello dev, this game looks very promising! Do you have plans for future pregnancy/breeding content? Many thanks!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes