VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Siblings mentioned in the synopsis yet no incest tag, what a wasted opportunity. Then again no sex yet either, a few more updates and that dating sim tag will also need a blueball sim one.
im all for the blue balls. I much rather a slow burn be slow and not rushed. Also i rather the dev introduce lewds when they feel it's right cause it's their vision and story and not when the audience wants to see lewds.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Slow burn = I come back in 10 years if it's done by then (more likely abandoned from lack of enough interest). At least then I can ctrl-skip the boring parts and maybe stop to read every 5th sentence to get the gist of it so it won't seem so slow.
Each to their own I don't play for lewds but for the character and relationship building then story so I never skip dialogue. Which is why im all for slow being slow

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EliteGarden-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Uncompressed garbage...​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Updated for EP 2

I've made a Walkthrough mod for this game

Features:
  • Shows points changes in dialogue options in parentheses
Installation: Drag and drop the folder "game" from the mod into you Elite Garden folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your mod for ep. 3 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i'm guessing you have to start a new game .. cause none of my saves start from where they left off :unsure:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
A roster full of assholes and I can't kick their asses. It's a little frustrating that I don't have the option to fuck them up but I'll have to be patient.

• Haha
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes