somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
MC refers to Pam as Pam most of the time, which is weird since it takes away most of the use of the relationship format. Similarly with Cassy but this makes a bit more sense, however it should probably jump between relation or name.

------

I also do wish the characters looks would stay similar throughout, is weird Cassy jumps from blonde thin to thick brunette.

------

Lastly how the Doctor talks about his kind being rare "a few in the world" but governments also making deals with these people as the one he is in, this makes it seem much more than a few, being almost 200 countries in the world and a few is probably under 5, the likelihood of one of those people being part of his country is small. So might want to flesh out the numbers and such.

Reactions: Paprika

willi83

Jan 4, 2019
I'am stuck at this point ( PAM: Get caught peeping on her (bedroom, day) ). At daytime there is no peeping option!?

What du I miss? Thank you very much in advance :)

littlemyworld

Jul 20, 2017
Great game!
Love the anonymous gifs!

Would like to have some contact with fleshlight too. (I think it fits the theme)
And also how about some rough/femdom handjob/milking when the characters get annoyed (High lust low love/Ask for help too many times/get them angry - butt slap) with some debuff like getting locked in a cock cage.
Just my fantasy, not even a suggestion. So you can ignore me.

Can't wait for future updates!
And sorry for my bad English.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
if i get it right the game has this datesimy scheme of gaining points to unlock things ...and in games like that i usually skip with tweaking those points. but here it was a problem with my sugarcube hacker addon . apart from mc values dont stick properly for npcs.)
also id add some cheat buttons in general for being clean and horny.

PokedHoleGuru

Oct 13, 2021
overall pretty solid so far. Excited to see this expanded. I think this would work out more with a 4th girl or a lot more options between the three girls.

Reactions: Tukann

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Missing incest tag ?
Fixed

Fun game, will be looking forward to seeing what else is added to the game. My one request is maybe add Notebook to the side menu? Right under your stats? That way players don't have to go back to the bedroom every time they want to check and see what they have to do to forward a character.
In v0.2 the notebook is accessible from anywhere.

MC refers to Pam as Pam most of the time, which is weird since it takes away most of the use of the relationship format. Similarly with Cassy but this makes a bit more sense, however it should probably jump between relation or name.
In v0.2 I replaced most uses of the character names by their relationship.

Lastly how the Doctor talks about his kind being rare "a few in the world" but governments also making deals with these people as the one he is in, this makes it seem much more than a few, being almost 200 countries in the world and a few is probably under 5, the likelihood of one of those people being part of his country is small. So might want to flesh out the numbers and such.
Slightly changed the intro text in v0.2.

Reactions: Heml0ck

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
Seems like a sharp project, the first update was quick. Locking content behind patreon codes is a bad move.

It's incredibly easy to unlock the code, and it's not going to be a motivator for people to support. It will actively hinder the amount of people that are going to check out the game.

Best of luck with your project though.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
you might want to add a "end of current content" once a player reach the last ammount of new content,
otherwise peoples will be confused if they should keep playing or just stop

speaking of content and confusion, is there any ways to fix your computer, or it's not in the game yet?

Reactions: Black Xoul

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
you might want to add a "end of current content" once a player reach the last ammount of new content,
otherwise peoples will be confused if they should keep playing or just stop

speaking of content and confusion, is there any ways to fix your computer, or it's not in the game yet?
Not in the game yet. I don't know where to go with this yet. Having your computer broken pushes you to go in the girls' rooms to use their computers and there are some good scene opportunities there.

The way the game works is the notebook makes you go through all the available scenes for each character, so if you're seeing a message pointing you to the patron preview scene, you've seen all scenes available for this character. That doesn't include content added in updates though, and I should find a way to show where content was added.

thiscatlovesfish69

Nov 6, 2017
am i crazy or have i only met the mom character so far?
Says that step sister returns from a trip after 4 days, currently on day 17 or something and only met mom.
Cant see an option for the sister's room either.

tried making a new save but cant progress any further.

Last edited:

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
am i crazy or have i only met the mom character so far?
Says that step sister returns from a trip after 4 days, currently on day 17 or something and only met mom.
Cant see an option for the sister's room either.

tried making a new save but cant progress any further.
You need to progress to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with Pam before the countdown to Cassy's arrival starts, it should say so in the notebook (icon below the save button in the top right)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Reposting my review in here.

The content itself is fine, you're given the choice if you want it to be family or step family. For the game size, theres a good amount of content.

My main gripe is its extremely grindy. It features a stat degradation system, so if you stop talking to someone for a few days... their affection needs to be regrinded. If you don't workout or use stealth, same deal, you lose it. Also hygiene mechanic just for padding, literally there to influence % for some replayable events.

Remove the stat degradation, remove hygiene and this will be golden.
If your gripe is grind then fix it yourself, there is a reason i like html games, they are dead easy to manipulate.

In the case of this game just open the html file in a text editor and do a find a replace
Find: gain -
replace with: gain +
All negative losses will now by positive.

There is also code in the twine cheating thread that lets you fix variables so they will stay at a user configurable value regardless of what the game tells them to change to.

Reactions: Black Xoul

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
I know this is a problem from my side, but I'm (still) using windows 7 and some of that emoji icon in the game are just bunch of squares for me. Anyone have a solution for that ? Quick google don't help much, especially for color emoji.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
For a first game, it's definitely a cut above average. (y)

This genre can be out-of-this-world good, when in the hands of someone with imagination. Great start!

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I know this is a problem from my side, but I'm (still) using windows 7 and some of that emoji icon in the game are just bunch of squares for me. Anyone have a solution for that ? Quick google don't help much, especially for color emoji.
Thanks for the report, I had no idea. I'll try to use images instead of emojis in the next update.

Reactions: cloned909

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Look I understand if you have a webbased version of your game that is behind a paywall, but all the videos are available in the folder. What are you needing to pay for?

I'm just confused

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes