Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Look I understand if you have a webbased version of your game that is behind a paywall, but all the videos are available in the folder. What are you needing to pay for?
There is no web-based version, at least not yet. Patrons get a cheat code, a scene gallery and 2 scene previews from the next update.

So are the new scenes locked behind being a patron because I've completed 0.1 and have no idea what to do for 0.2
There are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the next update I will make it so that people loading a save from a previous version will still be guided to the new content in the notebook even if it's from previous character progress steps.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Overall I enjoyed it but not a fan of the multiple moms/sisters. Would prefer one actress for each character when using media showing their faces. The anonymous gifs work well but the gifs that show different faces for the same character breaks immersion. Watermarks are an immersion killer as well.

Reactions: qwertyXl

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Hoping for same actress for each scene should be desirable but not the rule, in my opinion. Since you limit writing work with available scene instead of creating scene first and find close enough vid/pic to help visualize.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
From the change log: "Removed the sidebar and added floating buttons instead. Now the notebook is accessible from anywhere." I'm not seeing any button that gives access to what was on the sidebar.. There are two buttons on the upper right side of screen that go to the save/load screen and the info (notebook). Yes, there is the abbreviated version on the top screen bar, but the side bar was more informative.

Also, I don't think access to saves from v0.1 works because the v0.2 folder name is different from the first version and the htlm doc name is index, where the first version it was called elixir of life. At least this is true of Firefox.

Last edited:

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Also, I don't think access to saves from v0.1 works because the v0.2 folder name is different from the first version and the htlm doc name is index, where the first version it was called elixir of life. At least this is true of Firefox.
I tested this, and while Chrome doesn't care about the file name or location, it seems that on Firefox if you change the file name or location the saves disappear. You can still use the "Save to disk"/"Load from disk" option to transfer a save from one version to another though.

A walkaround would be to overwrite the files from the previous version when updating. The file name change is a one time thing, names other than index.html seem to cause issues in some browsers.

Reactions: Heml0ck

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
how can we buy item for girls ? notepad says ;
next step : buy pair of panties
next step : buy pair of gym shorts

but my laptop is broken and I cant go anywhere ?

Yeahboyguy

Sep 14, 2016
A sex-game that doesn't just jam a half-baked boring lifesim into, but instead makes progression (incl. moneymaking) sex-related instead of giving the player RSI from clicking Get out of bed -> Bathroom -> Shower -> Wipe ass -> Slap nuts -> Eat breakfast -> Go to work/School -> Click work 3 times -> Outside -> Street X -> Street Y -> Home -> Kitchen -> Make food -> Minigame to cook the food -> Eat the food -> Try not to kill yourself because you've run out of groceries because the game creator thought that was imperative to the game about cumming -> Hallway -> Bedroom -> Bed -> Sleep? What a concept!

Nah I'm not bitter

Reactions: rickbrook

ZXXXX

Aug 26, 2017
Hi,
the flashing screen when you cum isn't great idea as for those sensitive to flashing lights with epilepsy or those playing at night in general.
Otherwise so far looks like good game, keep it up!

Reactions: Snickj

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Hi,
the flashing screen when you cum isn't great idea as for those sensitive to flashing lights with epilepsy or those playing at night in general.
Otherwise so far looks like good game, keep it up!
I'm thinking about adding an option to disable it in the next update.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
when i load my save from 0.2 and exit the room it immediately trigger pam's anal scene. After that pam stats for lust and affection can be increased indefinitely and the anal scene just disappear. Is this bug?

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
when i load my save from 0.2 and exit the room it immediately trigger pam's anal scene. After that pam stats for lust and affection can be increased indefinitely and the anal scene just disappear. Is this bug?
No it means you met the requirements for the scene to trigger. More anal scenes will be added in future updates. For now to replay main story scenes you need to load a save or use patron's exclusive scene gallery.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes