Maxstor

Jun 8, 2021
You can't raise her affection higher at this point... is there a day limit that needs to be met before progression. I'm stuck at 20%-20% for pam and getting caught in her computer doesn't do anything.

Last edited:

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
You can't raise her affection higher at this point... is there a day limit that needs to be met before progression. I'm stuck at 20%-20% for pam and getting caught in her computer doesn't do anything.
You need to pass her big progression step, after which you will be able to reach her stats to 40. Check the notebook for the remaining requirements.

Reactions: gymogle

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally tried what's new (though the last version came while I was trying the one before, I know I'm too slow...).
Everything is pretty interesting, though there are some flaws that can be annoying.

The new screen is original but I had a hard time getting used to it (not sure I've gotten completely used to it). By the way, you made the top transparent but, when there's some text under the stats, it's unreadable.

The hygiene stat really decrease too easily : you take a shower and once finished you already lose 5%. If you pass time (meaning you don't engage any action), you also lose 5%. But the biggest problem is, if you shower before going to bed, you go from 95% to 75% (you lose less if you do something else, though sometimes you can also lose too much by just sleeping).

The actions aren't always taken into account the first time : I had to ask many time the reward after helping step-sister doing her homework, the same with complimenting step-mother at the pool or asking for sex in her bedroom (I feel like it's perhaps due to having several endings of the scenes but not sure and, if that was the case, you should add the right option in the notebook). And if it's a once a week event, it gets tedious.

I don't know if it's possible but I would like it if you could leave the completed steps in the notebook because sometimes I was thinking "Wasn't I supposed to do that to progress?" and it took me some time to realize "Oh, maybe I already did it..." (well, apparently, I'm the only one bothered by it).

You should also add the affection and lust stats in the notebook. It's not easy to know them outside trying to raise them and the status (in love, in heat, etc) isn't even apparent.

Before the wake up screen, you should add a message like "You were too tired so you fell asleep immediately" when don't use the sleep button. Because, doing an action at night and magically waking up in bed is strange.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Synful62 and Tukann

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Hello.

I finally tried what's new (though the last version came while I was trying the one before, I know I'm too slow...).
Everything is pretty interesting, though there are some flaws that can be annoying.
Great feedback!

I will take all this into consideration for the next updates.

Thank you!

The actions aren't always taken into account the first time : I had to ask many time the reward after helping step-sister doing her homework, the same with complimenting step-mother at the pool or asking for sex in her bedroom (I feel like it's perhaps due to having several endings of the scenes but not sure and, if that was the case, you should add the right option in the notebook). And if it's a once a week event, it gets tedious.
This has to do with those quests having several progression steps. There are several scripted homework "rewards" before the random ones, same for Pam's pool event. For Pam's sex scene, it might be because the progress step is only counted if you actually finish during vaginal sex. This can and will be fixed.

Reactions: FSDL and Oliz82

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
So it's not just me who find needs for hygiene stats decrease quite fast....

May I give some suggestion ? Maybe we can have consumable item that used when taking a bath (deodorant ? toothpaste ?) that make decrease stats only 3% for that day.
This also good for throwing our money who we can't do anything about after buying quest item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tukann

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
So it's not just me who find needs for hygiene stats decrease quite fast....

May I give some suggestion ? Maybe we can have consumeable item that used when taking a bath (deodorant ? toothpaste ?) that make decrease stats only 3% for that day.
This also good for throwing our money who we can't do anything about after buying quest item.
This does sound like a great idea! I'll see about implementing that, maybe not for 0.4 but soon.

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Very well-designed game, I'm loving it so far! Looking forward to more - any sense of when the next update might be ready?

Reactions: Tukann

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
I dont get the first sexual encounter with pam. it says have a drink with her in the bedroom evening. but everytime she is in her room at that time i can only hangout with her and nothing happens...

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I dont get the first sexual encounter with pam. it says have a drink with her in the bedroom evening. but everytime she is in her room at that time i can only hangout with her and nothing happens...
Event changes depending on the day. The event you're talking about occurs on Monday and Friday evenings.

Jul 6, 2022
If only it wasn't an html game... Imagine that. Really great game, and it seems the dev knows what they're doing.
so congrats for the game, hope you shoot for something bigger for your next game. (If you ever decide to do another game)

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
If only it wasn't an html game... Imagine that. Really great game, and it seems the dev knows what they're doing.
so congrats for the game, hope you shoot for something bigger for your next game. (If you ever decide to do another game)
I've chosen HTML because I'm somewhat familiar with it, it gives me a lot of freedom, and it looks good on mobile. To this day I don't know how to properly run Ren'py games on my phone, and I'm not even sure Ren'py games can run in portrait mode, which is a dealbreaker for me.

Any plans to add impregnation to the game?
Not in the near future but I'm not opposed to it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I've chosen HTML because I'm somewhat familiar with it, it gives me a lot of freedom, and it looks good on mobile. To this day I don't know how to properly run Ren'py games on my phone, and I'm not even sure Ren'py games can run in portrait mode, which is a dealbreaker for me.
Haven't seen a single thing to constitutes the need for Ren'py in this game. HTML is just fine.

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017

Not in the near future but I'm not opposed to it.
The game is really fun, there is only one issue that I have had with the level of grind having specifically to do with the Hygiene. It seems to decrease a little too rapidly and uses the limited moves that I have in the game day to do things. I had to use the command "SugarCube.State.variables.player.hygiene = 100" several times because the bathroom was occupied and there wasn't a chance to "go in there" to wash. Also, it wasn't like someone was going to walk in on me. So, it became a grind thing with little reward.
Perhaps, if there was a % chance that someone would come in and that = raising their lust, or the player could "go on" once the other person's lust level and were high enough it would make this variable better. As it is though, the PC just loses too much each day and event.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The game is really fun, there is only one issue that I have had with the level of grind having specifically to do with the Hygiene. It seems to decrease a little too rapidly and uses the limited moves that I have in the game day to do things. I had to use the command "SugarCube.State.variables.player.hygiene = 100" several times because the bathroom was occupied and there wasn't a chance to "go in there" to wash. Also, it wasn't like someone was going to walk in on me. So, it became a grind thing with little reward.
Perhaps, if there was a % chance that someone would come in and that = raising their lust, or the player could "go on" once the other person's lust level and were high enough it would make this variable better. As it is though, the PC just loses too much each day and event.
You can use this to lock variables like hygiene https://f95zone.to/threads/twine-sugarcube-cheat-script.66144/

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes