Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm really enjoying it so far, can't wait for more interactions with the characters as well as hopefully a new one or two, i.e a cute cousin- sorry, step-cousin, wink wink.

Reactions: Tukann

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Are the pool scenes with Cassy not working properly? Even after doing all of her available main content I can't get either option when swimming with her to continue the scene.

EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
I can't progress with the sister because every time I raise her affection to max and then try to do "a gentle touch" in the morning, I somehow lost 5% affection during the night and can't progress.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I can't progress with the sister because every time I raise her affection to max and then try to do "a gentle touch" in the morning, I somehow lost 5% affection during the night and can't progress.
You don't need to do "A gentle touch" more than once to progress, just slap her ass and if you don't have any other pending task the next big event will trigger the next time you max out her affection and lust stats.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Bro does the android version of this game have the cheats unlocked? Because I remember well that it takes a while to unlock certain scenes (not to mention the odds)

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes