4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It feels like there was an analogy at play there. I know if the MC was female and woke up in that situation, my first thought would be that she was drugged with rohypnol or something and taken advantage of. Maybe the dev wanted to invert that trope? We don't know a lot about Elmwood's FemSoc chapter, maybe some of its members are using it to cover their more illicit activities like Quinn does with the HOTs in Being a DIK.
I don't know, the only one who seemed evil to me was the redhead who sneaks into the party at the end and is quickly kicked out.
The mystery will be explained later.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Feb 25, 2024
When I played, I had the feeling that it was a hazing for the freshmen, they drugged the MC and put her to sleep in the sorority.

Feb 25, 2024

E2 Sneak Peak - Meet Dr. Novotná

Last but not least is the oldest of all the main characters, meet Dr. Veronika Novotná, a no-nonsense lecturer from the Czech Republic who is respected by her peers and feared by her students. She is known for being very strict and academically demanding. Dr. Novotná is 40 years old and has worked at Elmwood for the past five. She's difficult to please and impatient with those who don't share her serious attitude to academia. Dr. Novotná and Dr. Riley teach a large portion of the first year psychology course and are bitter rivals. They have completely different teaching styles but both manage to share a wealth of academic and research experience with their pupils.

Feb 25, 2024

Developer Update #10

1) Hi everyone, firstly work is going ok, I'm very stressed lol but it's getting there, spent a lot of time on some animations this week which are now looking good, have a few more animations to do and then it's just (a lot) of still images and other stuff to do.
2) All 18 main characters have now been revealed! Overall I'm very pleased with how they were received but after E2 we'll have a detailed survey to find out exactly what everyone thinks.
3) As I have no more main characters to reveal, it's up to you what content you'd like to see while I work on E2. I'm going to post a poll right after this where you can vote on 3 options, 2 OF WHICH I will do. The three options are:
  • More sneak peaks of the characters in E2
    • This will basically just be more images from E2 of Tasha, Ashley, Saki, Molly, Naomi, Nina, Dr Novotna & Dr Riley.
  • "Concept art" of characters from E1
    • This will be some images of Katie, Taylor, Violet, Lydia, Chelsea, Ella, Paris, Selina, Jordan & Chloe before they reached their final design (they used to look much uglier lmao)
  • Detailed look into the perks/talents
    • This will be some insight into the brand new perks coming in E2 as well as some insight into the ones further down the perk trees that already exist
Everyone on Silver and above is eligible to vote in polls like this one. Poll will close in 2 days - short time frame just so I can show you the content you vote for sooner.

Feb 25, 2024

New vs. Old Talent Screen

Here's a look at the finalised talents that you'll see in episode 2. The old talent screen is below for reference. You'll notice:
  • Brand new dominance tree (Daddy, Corruption, Ownership)
  • Brand new extension perks (MILF Domination, Potent Cum, Cum Addiction)
  • Minor formatting changes - new colours, swapped positions of orange & yellow trees for their extension perks
The talents won't change much after this, there may be some minor tweaks down the line but I don't have anything planned. Will talk about individual perks in another post.

Feb 25, 2024
Developer Update #11

1) Hi all, work is going well, nearly finished with all the animations but still have a huge amount of other stuff to do. I had quite a rough week in my personal life (but ironically quite a productive week working lol...) We are now in June, the month I said I would have E2 finished by. In terms of that, things are going to be tight because I still have so much to do but I'm working really hard to try and release it by the end of this month. I can't promise but I'm doing my absolute best.
2) Thank you to everyone for completing the poll on what content you want to see. Perks & more previews beat concept art by a large margin so we'll be looking at those two. I'll be making 1-2 posts on perks in the coming weeks and 1 post per week with another sneak peak of E2. Some characters you've already met in E1 will also be in E2 so you'll see some pics of them too. Posting another preview of Nina after this which should give you a much clearer look at her given that you could only really see her face in the first preview. For the posts on talents/perks - This coming week I'll show you the new screen of options/preferences you have when you unlock the dominance perks. Next week I'll most likely go over the three new 'extension' perks that you can see on the updated talents tree. But let me know if there are any perks in particular you want to hear more about.
3) Lastly just thank you all for your continued support, means the world to me and it gives me such strong motivation. Can't wait to give you guys E2 but there's still a lot left I have to do.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Was the A key remapped (I hope!) to another that will then bring up the Font Override? I have reduced vision and normally use DejaVu Sans with the high contrast turned on. There may be a way to change the font, it's sort of comic booky and cool but not that easy to see, but I haven't found it.

Doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you and good luck to the team with your project.

font.jpg

Last edited:

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Was the A key remapped (I hope!) to another that will then bring up the Font Override? I have reduced vision and normally use DejaVu Sans with the high contrast turned on. There may be a way to change the font, it's sort of comic booky and cool but not that easy to see, but I haven't found it.

Doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you and good luck to the team with your project.
Try using SHIFT+A, it seems to be the new hotkey for newer ren'py versions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho
Feb 25, 2024

Perk Preview: Dominance Perks

Coming in E2, the three dominance perks are Daddy (cost 10), Corruption (30) & Ownership (50) (but I might tweak the costs before release). The picture above is the new dominance options screen that will appears on the player's screen when you unlock these perks. Daddy unlocks the dominant name and the first yes/no option & Ownership unlocks the lower three settings. Corruption doesn't have any input options here but will unlock some scenes/paths with a few select characters.
For the games code, the player's name will no longer be a stored variable. Rather it will be a function that checks for whether you're currently in a sex scene & checks any settings on the dominance screen to then decide whether to call you by your actual name or your kinky/dominance name. I've put three dominant names as default options but you can also enter any name as a custom option. So you could even have girls say 'Yes, Chef' during sex if you want to meme around.
I don't want to reveal which main characters Corruption will affect as that's a spoiler but it will affect around 3 main characters (in my current plan) and around 3-4 side characters. Lastly if you look at the picture of the new perk tree I uploaded last week you'll see that there's an extension perk connecting the dominance tree to the milf tree. This perk, MILF Domination, is available FOR FREE when you have completed BOTH the dominance and milf trees. And once unlocked this perk applies all the dominance perks to milfs as well.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am fan on romance, Not fan of corruption and full domination.
Well, it's only an option, so you are not forced to select it. There are several trees with multiple perks on them that can be chosen that should satisfy any romance fans.

My fear is that this game is getting so complex, with so many options, that releases will take forever to produce and the multiple paths will mean that each playthrough will be short.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes