4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I agree with you, WickedWare needs to take a break after he releases this new episode. :whistle::coffee:
I really hope so. It scares me how much he seems to be pushing himself. We've seen too many devs try to hard, suffer burnout and disappear. I don't want to see it again. For his own health, as well as our enjoyment of his game.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I can tell that it cost him a lot because I think he was expecting to have the update ready by June, but he also clarified that the first three or four releases would include the presentation of all the characters and scenarios, and that from then on he would have a lot of assets ready in addition to the story itself.

Reactions: Milton749

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I just hope the Dev doesn't start to burn out the way he keeps pushing himself to meet deadlines. Most reasonable people won't care if it's a week or two late as long as they are kept in the loop.
Where are we gonna find some of them "reasonable people" here though?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
No, the father will never have sexual content, so he is not censored like the mother (landlady). He is called 'father', sometimes he is dead or he just went to buy something and never came back :4Head:.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The update is out, I'll be back when it's ready, until then I'll go to morrowind to kill god. :Kappa:
DAg.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hola3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So do we expect Selina to be compatible with other girls, or do you think her second trait is going to make that impossible?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes