4.40 star(s) 30 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Unrelated to that, but at the risk of saying something offensive due to my own ignorance, is Saki supposed to be on the autistic spectrum or otherwise neuro atypical? I feel like some of the the stuff she says can't simply be accounted for being overly sheltered or naivety.
I assume as much. It's either that or a poorly executed attempt at doing a Wacky Character.

Her in-game bio hasn't been filled in yet, but her trait description could do with a second pass:
View attachment 3878972

I also extra love when I new new things.
This game lacks the "humor" tag.

The game tries to not take things seriously. MC's first day at the university and he starts almost naked in the apartment of an unknown girl who hosts a feminist society party and mc cannot remember how he got there nor where his clothes are. What does mc do : he joins the femsoc party, reveals that he never kissed a girl nor had sex ... and then kisses some of the girls and fucks some girls with his monster cock ...

Saki character is designed with the same purpose to add more humorous content to the game like the "sakijob" (blowjob).

Reactions: AmaroPargo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh by the way, came across another small bug when playing but forgot to make a note of it. Might as well do that now.

In Chelsea's tale at the beginning of episode 2, the conditions are a little banged up so (if I'm reading this correctly) she'll always claim that the MC came on Lydia's face as long as he came on Chelsea's face.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flaviopaganini could I trouble you to pass that one along as well? Thanks!

Edit: Oh, and another thing: In replay of episode 1, Chelsea's blowjob scene only ends and goes back to the gallery if the MC warns her and comes in her mouth, I think because of a misplaced $ sexscene = False which should probably be at the opening of e1chbjceleb rather than the end of e1chbjcummouth4.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding the coding in the post above :

Using strings like "I came all over her face." instead of variables is not the best programming style. If dev later changes some of the wording of the choices, this may cause a lot of bugs wherever these strings are checked, and they are not different from normal dialog phrases, so it might be a lot of work to go through all of them.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Oh by the way, came across another small bug when playing but forgot to make a note of it. Might as well do that now.

In Chelsea's tale at the beginning of episode 2, the conditions are a little banged up so (if I'm reading this correctly) she'll always claim that the MC came on Lydia's face as long as he came on Chelsea's face.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flaviopaganini could I trouble you to pass that one along as well? Thanks!

Edit: Oh, and another thing: In replay of episode 1, Chelsea's blowjob scene only ends and goes back to the gallery if the MC warns her and comes in her mouth, I think because of a misplaced $ sexscene = False which should probably be at the opening of e1chbjceleb rather than the end of e1chbjcummouth4.
Thank you, I have already informed him.

Reactions: gregers

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thank you, I have already informed him.
I noticed 2 bugs :

- In the DNA window the areas to select the traits are shifted a bit to the right or even swapped, eg click on "Pineapple Juice" and get "Warm Cum" and vice versa.

- Played the card game in episode 1 several times, saved and loaded the game and it somehow disabled the rollback for rest of episode 1 ...

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
There are what I guess are bugs with some of the points you can gain, I cant remember all of them exactly now I didn't play for awhile. One I remember for sure is during the chelsea sex scene you can gain infinate love points by fingering her as many times as you want when swapping animations. Not sure if you need the dexterity talent or if you gain them anyhow but probably the talent. I had +121 love before I got bored stacking +2 love. I didnt have the bug reported above though with the talents or the card game.

Maybe not a bug because you cant get to the talent normally but if you cheat to get the talents in the dark tree the devils kiss talent throws a image not found error.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes