Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Still kinda annoyed no one ever made some darn cheats for this grindfest of a wonderland game lol
There's actually cheat table for this game in Elona Discord, if you ask.
Meanwhile, laughing at RNG generated item like usual.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Is there a list of all the wishes?
There's examples in , but generally it's guesswork.

Card(charactername) will create a card of the character.
Figure(charactername) will create a figure of the character.
(godname) will summon a god to your location.
[water] will create random number of unblessed bottles of water
[evol] will create one potion of evolution that may be blessed, normal or cursed.
But generally you want to wish for [happy] to get happy bed first so you can restore potential cheapl.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
There is an upcoming game that may interest those who like elona. It is called Vagabond it is basically a combination of dwarf fortress adventure mode and Elona. There are plans for mod support where the dev is planning to let anyone modify any part of the game. Once the game gets into early access the developer plans to add in-depth mod support. It is currently free for the version before early access. But once it becomes early access it will be 15$.

zzuma

Jan 18, 2022
I made a small mod. A more feminine male body. It's kind of rushed but it just replaces the boobs on the female body from the chest on the male if you want a less masculine male. Put the file in graphic/PCCs replacing the original male body.

View attachment 2476563
Mind if I ask you to upload this again? Mainly because zippyshare died

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
well new version up on the Wiki Page:
elona+ v2.18R

change log:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hedean

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
There is an upcoming game that may interest those who like elona. It is called Vagabond it is basically a combination of dwarf fortress adventure mode and Elona. There are plans for mod support where the dev is planning to let anyone modify any part of the game. Once the game gets into early access the developer plans to add in-depth mod support. It is currently free for the version before early access. But once it becomes early access it will be 15$.
Looks ultra early access. Something to check back up on in a year or two, I guess.

On that note, the original creator of Elona is making a prequel, and it's supposedly coming out this year. Here's the link to the tech demo (from the discord, I haven't touched it yet):

And the Steam page:

The Kickstarter made 400k or thereabouts, so no lack of funding, at the very least.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

veryhairy

Mar 20, 2020
This game has by far the most confusing controls I've ever seen lmao. Is there a way to remap all the keys? It needs it badly!

bobbot

May 10, 2018
This game has by far the most confusing controls I've ever seen lmao. Is there a way to remap all the keys? It needs it badly!
yeah, its oldschool rougelike controls... there should be a way to remap the controlls from the main menu.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes