Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Is it normal, when I created non magical character for the first time, and freaking wizard gives me Meteor and Dominate spells in the first two dreams?

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Is it normal, when I created non magical character for the first time, and freaking wizard gives me Meteor and Dominate spells in the first two dreams?
Yes. Now, can you cast either without failing catastrophically or even get spell stock for them? That's another story. Casting spells without the requisite skill levels is dangerous without save scumming.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Yes. Now, can you cast either without failing catastrophically or even get spell stock for them? That's another story. Casting spells without the requisite skill levels is dangerous without save scumming.
even with save scumming your gonna be there a bit... time better spent drinking the well dry for a wish, wishing for a toilt as they work like wells, then scumm for more wishes like a lightsaber at your own convenience... a tip for those new to wish scumming in this game use a hashtag like its instagram before skill names to avoid getting unrelated junk as offten... if your REALLY desprate try wishing for any of the gods if your able to wish on the go somehow, just be prepared to get fried but they will steamroll most encounters if the foe agros them.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I got a very weird bug.

Creating a new character and playing everything seems fine. But after saving and exiting the game, and then loading to keep playing that save, the ui doesn't work anymore. I can interact with npcs and items, but all menus and other UI features are unaccessible, they just don't work no matter what buttons I press.

The game is unplayable because of this bug. I can't access my inventory, I can't do pretty much anything aside from picking up items from the ground and talking to npcs.

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I got a very weird bug.

Creating a new character and playing everything seems fine. But after saving and exiting the game, and then loading to keep playing that save, the ui doesn't work anymore. I can interact with npcs and items, but all menus and other UI features are unaccessible, they just don't work no matter what buttons I press.

The game is unplayable because of this bug. I can't access my inventory, I can't do pretty much anything aside from picking up items from the ground and talking to npcs.
i know this is a stupid question on my part, but did you turn on the CAPS LOCK by accident?
because all the commands on the controls are Case sensitive, so you might be using the wrong commands by accident...

Reactions: bobbot

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
i know this is a stupid question on my part, but did you turn on the CAPS LOCK by accident?
because all the commands on the controls are Case sensitive, so you might be using the wrong commands by accident...
No, I didn't. I smashed every key on my keyboard, but nothing happens. I even reinstalled Elona several times.
Because of this bug I am forced to play Elona as a rouglike, never save and create a new character every time I boot up the game.
Everything works fine until I save and exit, evertything breaks after that.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
No, I didn't. I smashed every key on my keyboard, but nothing happens. I even reinstalled Elona several times.
Because of this bug I am forced to play Elona as a rouglike, never save and create a new character every time I boot up the game.
Everything works fine until I save and exit, evertything breaks after that.
can't say i have experienced that bug before, but you will probably have better luck whit Teck Support questions like that on the official Elona Discord, link on the Elona Wiki:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Elona has prostitutions with either two NPCs, or the you with an NPC to have sex with one another, regardless of gender (or species, relative sizes of the participants, whether or not they are undead, or even whether or not your character is even an organic life-form with appropriate "equipment" for sex).

Btw how to mod this game?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
IMPORTANT

1) Did any of you guys had separate weird dreams, where you choose one of the options to move inside cave, meeting two naked people and then go inside some gate? But then message reads "In development"?

I don't remember good enough, but I believe that such dreams appeared after I tried to convert "enough" people into believing for Eyth of Infidel. Maybe it's their way to show themselves, since they are hidden/banished somewhere or very weak?

1.1) For those who thinks that Eyth of Infidel is non existent - there is in the game, which represents eight known gods and Eyth of Infidel.

2) There is also lore related image, posted by Noa himself in Pixiv (judging by post in ). Judging by his words, Eyth of Infidel is in center. There are also Kumiromi's siblings (or just one sibling?), and I can at least identify Kumiromi himself, Lulwy and Opatos.

3) Also, converting people into believing for Eyth of Infidel, for some reason, makes maximum piety increasing, but the piety itself is always 0. Perhaps converting people to any god increases piety limit?

I'm currently using Elona+ v2.18R with CustomGX v2.18R.1.1

Edit:

Even in the game Eyth of Infidel means atheism... strange...
And every single god means different religion. Even atheism considered as religion? Hmm... but it isn't, right?
I guess, what to expect from the game, where everything except the story/plot is unserious?

Last edited:
Reactions: czertik
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes