4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Thanks for the answers guys. The problem for me, is staying alive long enough to even get to those things. I havent gotten to a point of investing or anything, at least in a way for it to make sense. I know its possible to build stuff in your cave, but i have no idea how. I will try to use the Videos for guidance as suggested by Bremen.
... its been a bit so chances are the things i used wont work like they used to. dont be scared of the etherwind some of the results have powerful effects... with drawbacks a few however are true lemons. if you dont mind a bit of information overload check the wiki, it can help you plan ahead and tell you how to format wishes wishing for some skills is tricky without the info on there. speaking of planing ahead grab the following when you can, a juice mixer, the pickpocket skill, weight lifting skill. why? so you can eventually work up to nicking fruit trees and turning those stolen fruits into sweet sweet juice. as for base design i coulda swore you interacted with the sign in the home to do that... speaking of that hire a maid or whatever the npcs name is. the game doesnt tell you but you get visitors in your house and you need that npc to see them... sometimes its the guild trainers and they are really good. lastly read spellbooks in town with a source of teleportation, one of the backfire effects summons monsters... just dont do it near a certain drunkard unless you want to ragnarok. last things i will mention is you can refill wells with potions just dont profane the holy well in snow town... your chances of something good happening with that one is rather high and adding potions to that one is a bad idea. hope some of this is useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Plushie

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Thanks for the answers guys. The problem for me, is staying alive long enough to even get to those things. I havent gotten to a point of investing or anything, at least in a way for it to make sense. I know its possible to build stuff in your cave, but i have no idea how. I will try to use the Videos for guidance as suggested by Bremen.
well if i understood you correctly, well in Elona you will Die of random stuff quiet often even when you have learned a lot of the game, it is just A LOT of random stuff happening sometimes, like being in a level 1 random encounter and suddenly after a time a new higer level Dragon will spawn on top of you...
(through save scumming whit "ALT+F4" is possible)

as fore investing in a shop, well that is literally go to a shopkeeper and ask to invest in them and give them money from your one pocket, but it increases there stock of item and quality of stuff they will have available in the future.

so one of the easier ways to gain money is to trade Trade Goods between cities from the trade merchant's usually located in a Bar or the Inn.

as fore crafting items, well usually you will need a tool or crafting sett of some type to do stuff like that, like Alchemy sett fore Potions Gem-cutter's Tool fore Jewelry or Carpenter's Tool to make Rod's, and so one, crafting recourse's get added to a separate inventory, and ingredients/crafting material are usually fond in Neffia's/Dungeons.

and to decorate your cave, you will need to interact whit a sign, i think one is already in the cave when you start the game, through you can also buy one from the embassy.

but to be honest the game is kind of set up in such a way that it pushes you to do different things thanks to the diminishing returns you gain from doing a singular activity, so you can eventually decide to get a farm and farming, or dungeon diving, or just wander the world map, or questing or training Coking to gain better Attribute's from Eating good food and such.

heck you can even decide you want to buy a Nuke and Nuke a City fore whatever reason if you want, maybe to get rid of an Aileen infestation?

hope you will have an enjoyable Gaming Experience.

Edit:
PS:
boosting your Charisma and Recruiting Pet's Early one will help a lot fore survival, one of the better companions you can get early will probably be one of the Pet's you can get from Worshiping a Godess/God, so get to the TrushGrond and start worshiping your chusen Godess/God.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
hi guys, its kinda off topic, but does anyone know if someone uploaded the early access version of Elin? Want to play it so bad...
We all do.

Does anyone know of a mod that makes the movement for all the characters smoother? I don't see an option anywhere in the gx version I'm playing. It makes things pretty confusing when things are teleporting all over the place in an already cluttered area.

And if I'm being honest, the combat system in the Elona-like "Creator of Another World" is so much easier to understand and follow. In Elona, it seems like 30 things happen in one second.

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
We all do.

Does anyone know of a mod that makes the movement for all the characters smoother? I don't see an option anywhere in the gx version I'm playing. It makes things pretty confusing when things are teleporting all over the place in an already cluttered area.

And if I'm being honest, the combat system in the Elona-like "Creator of Another World" is so much easier to understand and follow. In Elona, it seems like 30 things happen in one second.
be sure you are well Fed whit Food, not "Drying" from the lack of drinking Liquid, and be sure to not be to overweight, Else you WILL get a Penalty to your Movement speed, and let me tell you, if your speed is debuffed to "10" from the average speed of 50-70 at the start of the game then the enemies WILL do 30 actions or More in your single turn because of your lack of speed.

learning the Riding skill and gaining a pet suitable fore Riding will mitigate that problem through.

Reactions: Aquilez

TestSubject401

Aug 7, 2017
Elona:

Elona+CGX2.21.1.1
  • Fix for 2.21.1.1.0 ranged dmg calc (ENABLE IT THROUGH TWEAKS MENU when playing)
  • Beautify (Cleaner UI and tiles)
  • Custom PCCs (some are )
Elona+CGX2.21.1.2
  • (Same as above but with more bugfixes (for those of you who died to Bamboo Spirits)
  • Plus, I fixed the blank white sprites from my previous upload
  • More monster girls
Elona+CGX2.21.2.0
  • Bugfixes
  • item translations for most/all items

Elin:

Elin Alpha 9.10
Google Drive

Edit: Elin Alpha v20 with AH-64E's fixed goldberg dll patch
Mega
any more recent builds for the Elin alpha or beta?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes