4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mortze and I decided to release Chapters I-III to the public.

I hope you enjoy them.

Tlaero
I remember getting to end of Saving Chloe and it was a bit bittersweet. On the one hand it was an excellent way to wrap up the series (loved the ending with Xara too) while on the other hand it was the end of the series. While I know things can't go forever it's just one of those things when something good comes to an end.

I didn't know anymore Elsa stories would come out.

I guess this is a really long/awkward thankyou.

I'll stop before I fangirl and get an e-restraining order.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I'm wondering if you guys will continue the other girls' stories, especially Miranda she ties with Elsa as my favorite.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
It's so great to see more stories in this universe, and the way these ones look is even more stunning than before. I didn't know anything about them before playing, so seeing a return for so many of the old characters is particularly exciting. I really look forward to the remaining chapters.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Mortze and I decided to release Chapters I-III to the public.

I hope you enjoy them.

Tlaero
Ty and do u have a changelog for us, please?

Updated OP with Ep. 1-3.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
The art is top notch. But that wild bush kind of kills the boner for me.

Too many games with shaved only girls, for sure, but...
I would prefer 'bush jr.', I mean... :sneaky: to explore the jungle but don't want to get lost.
If there's grass on the field, Play Ball!......unless said grass is knee deep >;D

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Here's the Spanish translation for Ep3. You have to download the original game, then download this patch, unzip it and copypaste it onto the original's game folder.

---

Aquí está la traducción al español del Ep3. Hay que descargar el juego original y luego descargar el parche, extraerlo del zip y pegarlo en la carpeta del original

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm enjoying this a lot. I'm so glad Elsa is back!!

Just on the bush.

As a big fan of pubic hair and a big fan of Elsa, I have to say it's a bit over the top in this game especially the first chapter.
(I'm not sure , but it feels a bit toned down in the third chapter...but It could be my imagination)
Her bush was the best in Saving Chloe :love:

Just on the side...Although Elsa is my favourite girl in the Elsa-verse, Miranda has the best bush!!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes