4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
always liked me some decorative vegetation, but these local bushes are just on another level, kinda refreshing to see
only wish picture quality were more standard - with proper lighting and color scheme, without all fancy effects, blurs and dof

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It ain't small.

Unless you like girls with asses that weigh twice a much as the rest of their body combined and have their own gravitational pull that changes the tides.

Or Lizzo. :sick:
Its average at best :LOL: If this is a "big ass" according to whoever tagged this, I don't even wanna know what a normal woman's ass looks like to them. Seems like a trick to garner more viewers.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its average at best :LOL: If this is a "big ass" according to whoever tagged this, I don't even wanna know what a normal woman's ass looks like to them. Seems like a trick to garner more viewers.
There are several women in the game and you're basing your entire ridiculous argument on 1 preview pic.

Awesome job.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There are several women in the game and you're basing your entire ridiculous argument on 1 preview pic.

Awesome job.
That is why I asked in my first post :FacePalm: And the guy responding didn't say it might be related to other characters so I could only assume its the MC.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You're just accustomed to extra large. This one is the big side of things, average would take about two inches of circumference off of that relative to her waist size. But, hey, if gorilla ass is your thing, go for it! I prefer humans.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes