• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
The only firm plans post LCfK are that Mortze is going to work on the sequel to A Warrior's Heart. I haven't decided what I'm going to work on yet. Darkness Falls is definitely a possibility, though at this current moment in time, I'm not in the right head space to write about police officers. Pandora would be a solo Mortze project and I think he's much more likely to stick to SW than go back to Pandora. That said, the future's unwritten.

Tlaero
Thanks for the reply
Your's and mortez's games are one of my favourite ones and they are really really interesting and good ones with great renders
Waiting for more cool games from you

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
A full overview is an interesting thought, though.
Thank you, I've finally gotten everything in the right order I believe! And thank you so much for your stories, I really love them. Have you thought maybe combining them all into one Renpy Collection so we could play or read every story from the same one "game"?

Reactions: BloodyMares

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Tlaero a couple of questions, if I may. I thought "Learning to Fly", "Royal Guard" and "Dreaming with the Dead" were parts of the Elsa's Nightmares, too. Or are they just separate stories? Also, several years ago, in another forum, I remember seeing a tease about something about Elsa's gangbang by multiple Jasons, something called "Multiplicity" or smth like that exclusive to Patreon. I thought it was a sequel to "Learning to Fly" and "Dreaming with the Dead"? Is that a thing or I remember things the wrong way? Is it still an exclusive to Patreon and is it a kinetic story as well, or just a story with 0 renders?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Tlaero a couple of questions, if I may. I thought "Learning to Fly", "Royal Guard" and "Dreaming with the Dead" were parts of the Elsa's Nightmares, too. Or are they just separate stories? Also, several years ago, in another forum, I remember seeing a tease about something about Elsa's gangbang by multiple Jasons, something called "Multiplicity" or smth like that exclusive to Patreon. I thought it was a sequel to "Learning to Fly" and "Dreaming with the Dead"? Is that a thing or I remember things the wrong way? Is it still an exclusive to Patreon and is it a kinetic story as well, or just a story with 0 renders?
Elsa's Nightmares starts after the events of Saving Chloe, the other stories were Elsa's first steps mastering her power so not really related although they can explain some of Raven's issues with her. You got Multiplicity right, that gangbang is indeed subtly mentioned in Elsa's Nightmares (chapter 3).

Those are kinetic short stories, but there are also some text stories (with a few renders) as well and you have ALL of them here. They were patreon perks back then but were released for free some months ago.
Since Crow could make you see whatever she wanted, Miranda and Chloe had basically no chance against her. But, since the illusions are visual, they had no impact on blind Xara. Xara's biggest mistake (and the one she's repeatedly punished for) is that she let her guard down when she thought she was alone in audience with her commander. She'd been taught her whole life to follow orders and trusted her leaders too much.

If you're looking for Demon Guard, it's in this collection of the Elsa-verse shorts.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, I've finally gotten everything in the right order I believe! And thank you so much for your stories, I really love them. Have you thought maybe combining them all into one Renpy Collection so we could play or read every story from the same one "game"?
Thanks!

As for joining everything into one game, I generally prefer to move forward instead of back. If you had the choice between me spending time doing one of the following two activities, which would you pick?
1) Writing a new game/story
2) Reworking existing ones

This is not to say I won't rework games ever. I have thoughts at the moment about writing code to port my new Renpy games back to Javascript so that people who need to play online can. So I'll think about it. I'm just not sure the marginal benefit is high enough compared to other endeavors.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Elsa's Nightmares is told in 6 parts, but I consider it a single short story. "DwE: Learning to Fly" etc are other short stories. They're all related, since they share characters and settings, but they're separate things. Many of those stories were originally Patron perks that I eventually made public. I just never got around to releasing DwE: Multiplicity until recently. It's in the link I posted earlier now. If it still starts out telling you not to play it if you're not a Patron, you can safely ignore that. (-: It has passages that are pure text, but the sex scene has rendered images.

Tlaero

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Elsa's Nightmares is told in 6 parts, but I consider it a single short story. "DwE: Learning to Fly" etc are other short stories. They're all related, since they share characters and settings, but they're separate things. Many of those stories were originally Patron perks that I eventually made public. I just never got around to releasing DwE: Multiplicity until recently. It's in the link I posted earlier now. If it still starts out telling you not to play it if you're not a Patron, you can safely ignore that. (-: It has passages that are pure text, but the sex scene has rendered images.

Tlaero
Thank you for sharing all your Elsaverse stories with us. Multiplicity is probably one of the hottest scenes in the Elsaverse. The premise was interesting, too. And I can see why the dangers of it might make them consider to try it with other guys in one of the Nightmares. Love the freaky Elsa. A pity we didn't get to see the finish (Rendering that many cumshots would probably be tough for Mortze, I guess). I just wish the scene was a bit longer, maybe with a bit more dialogue but that's nitpicking, the story was a nice quick read. I'm just a sucker for talking during sex, whether it's a sweet talk during lovemaking or dirty talk during passionate fucking or better a bit of both, but your main games usually have plenty of that.
On another note, I think every main girl in the series deserves a short series of similar adventures. I can only imagine what sex life each of them has after Saving Chloe. And side characters have the potential for sequels, too - Silvia and Serena in particular.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Somebody like hair girls, thats not ugly its a fetish and not bad made. not my taste but game is absolut ok, or VN, its not a game regular. Good pictures, story ok

macca_joe

Feb 1, 2019
It didn't happen without pictures :devilish:

but seriously a good bush is something I prefer. A bald pussy makes me feel like a pedophile.
The fact you could ever "feel like a pedo" ever when having sex with a women regardless if they have a bush or not its a problem with you that you need to address. Sexual content with clearly legal fiction or real women (not counting lolis because that has specific intent) should never incite anything pedo related. If the simple existence of a bald pussy and the first thing you think is pedo and not a women who shaved her pussy then something is wrong with you.
Sounds like projection.

Reactions: botc76

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, so... Elsa turned out to have a multiple personality disorder? Since when? What is Raven's origin?
And hot damn, Jess has a wild sex life. I assume she fucked all of her band members now? And is it just me or Jason seems rather too submissive compared to his DwE self?

aardvark96

May 29, 2020
The art is top notch. But that wild bush kind of kills the boner for me.

Too many games with shaved only girls, for sure, but...
I would prefer 'bush jr.', I mean... :sneaky: to explore the jungle but don't want to get lost.
I love Tlaero & Mortze games, but Elsa's bush here is ridiculous.

And it feels like Mortze got upset about people criticizing it and decided to make it even wilder. :unsure:

Still, looking forward to that new Keeley game.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's the end, it was only a short tale.

Their next project is Life Changes for Keeley which, if all goes well, should be out soon.

I don't know if anything is set in stone for after that though.
Life Changes for Keeley will be released later today. Mortze is already working in the second episode of his Star Wars game and I guess Tlaero has something in mind regarding the Elsaverse, probably somehow related to this story but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes