4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really good ending. I think quite a few of us had thoughts along those lines during the elsaverse stories. So powerful yet holds back.

It was nice to Xara again too albeit briefly. Was great that she got a measure of payback after Crow blinded her. I wondered how that fight would have gone down, didn't realise the skill gap was so high.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Brocho I finished the non-sex part of the LCfK script in December. Mortze started working on the images as soon as he finished A Warrior's Heart (in February). We've been hard at work on it since. So, it actually did take a long time, I just hid the work behind EN releases. (-:

Avaron1974 if you read the "Demon Guard" stories, you'll see just how high the skill gap is against Xara. Crow was foolish to think she ever had a chance.

Tlaero

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Brocho I finished the non-sex part of the LCfK script in December. Mortze started working on the images as soon as he finished A Warrior's Heart (in February). We've been hard at work on it since. So, it actually did take a long time, I just hid the work behind EN releases. (-:

Avaron1974 if you read the "Demon Guard" stories, you'll see just how high the skill gap is against Xara. Crow was foolish to think she ever had a chance.

Tlaero
Are you planning any projects related to pandora or darkness falls in future??

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought i'd read everything but it seems I haven't read the Demon Guard stuff, no idea why.

Thankyou for the pointer.

I knew Xara was a bit of a badass but I thought Crow was a lot closer to her skill wise with how Miranda and Chloe paint her to be.

Then again she did have to jump her from behind while she was distracted to blind her so I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I knew Xara was a bit of a badass but I thought Crow was a lot closer to her skill wise with how Miranda and Chloe paint her to be.

Then again she did have to jump her from behind while she was distracted to blind her so I probably shouldn't be surprised.
Since Crow could make you see whatever she wanted, Miranda and Chloe had basically no chance against her. But, since the illusions are visual, they had no impact on blind Xara. Xara's biggest mistake (and the one she's repeatedly punished for) is that she let her guard down when she thought she was alone in audience with her commander. She'd been taught her whole life to follow orders and trusted her leaders too much.

If you're looking for Demon Guard, it's in this collection of the Elsa-verse shorts.

Tlaero

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Are you planning any projects related to pandora or darkness falls in future??
The only firm plans post LCfK are that Mortze is going to work on the sequel to A Warrior's Heart. I haven't decided what I'm going to work on yet. Darkness Falls is definitely a possibility, though at this current moment in time, I'm not in the right head space to write about police officers. Pandora would be a solo Mortze project and I think he's much more likely to stick to SW than go back to Pandora. That said, the future's unwritten.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Speaking of Demon Guard, what are the chances of that story continuing?
I'm a little torn there. I've got Xara in a place that is at least optimistic for her future, and I'm happy about that. I've either got to stop here or go big and do a full on long story. I haven't decided one way or the other yet.

Tlaero

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm a little torn there. I've got Xara in a place that is at least optimistic for her future, and I'm happy about that. I've either got to stop here or go big and do a full on long story. I haven't decided one way or the other yet.

Tlaero
Yeah, I can see how the current ending of Demon Guard is kinda like Xara "riding off into the sunset". But the potential for so much is just so tantalizing!

Reactions: moskyx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel bad for Miranda more than anything. Goes through a living nightmare while barely retaining her sanity, finally finds release yet it's only temporary.

Bit of a hope spot with Elsa helping at the end but it's sad to see such a lovely character suffer so much.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
This was well done, to a degree. As much as I Love the renders, the narative seems to have a huge gapeing hole in it where the background story should be. Or is there some hidden book/video/game/VN somewhere that fills in the blanks?
I hope to see more from this Dev in the future as I really love the art and style. (I would almost kill someone to get more devs to include pubic hair in their models/renders, lol)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This was well done, to a degree. As much as I Love the renders, the narative seems to have a huge gapeing hole in it where the background story should be. Or is there some hidden book/video/game/VN somewhere that fills in the blanks?
I hope to see more from this Dev in the future as I really love the art and style. (I would almost kill someone to get more devs to include pubic hair in their models/renders, lol)
There are at least 4 games prior to this novel Dreaming with Elsa - Redemption for Jessika - Finding Miranda - Saving Chloe (in that order) which have all the answers you seek. There were made in HTML but here you can get renpy ports of all of them: Ren'Py ports
And Darkness Falls also takes place in this universe, although is more of a side story with a different perspective of some of the events in the original games. There are also a few short, complementary text-based stories you can get in the link posted here
Since Crow could make you see whatever she wanted, Miranda and Chloe had basically no chance against her. But, since the illusions are visual, they had no impact on blind Xara. Xara's biggest mistake (and the one she's repeatedly punished for) is that she let her guard down when she thought she was alone in audience with her commander. She'd been taught her whole life to follow orders and trusted her leaders too much.

If you're looking for Demon Guard, it's in this collection of the Elsa-verse shorts.

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is kinda a carry on from the Elsaverse stories.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
There really should be an Elsaverse wiki or something to put all the games and stories in correct order. Kinda like this, but I dunno, more fleshed out?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Not really what you're asking for, since it's not really fleshed out, but this link:

contains a document that lists the correct order to read the Elsa verse in. And, it also contains all of the shorter games other than EN, which just finished.

A full overview is an interesting thought, though.

Tlaero

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
There are at least 4 games prior to this novel Dreaming with Elsa - Redemption for Jessika - Finding Miranda - Saving Chloe (in that order) which have all the answers you seek. There were made in HTML but here you can get renpy ports of all of them: Ren'Py ports
And Darkness Falls also takes place in this universe, although is more of a side story with a different perspective of some of the events in the original games. There are also a few short, complementary text-based stories you can get in the link posted here
Thanks for that, I can now go back and play thos ein order (thank goodness for the renpy ports) and then replay elsa's nightmare with a better understanding.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes