4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
I'm curious who you mean by "all 3." Who is the third?

And are you specifically hoping for more Pandora, or something less tangible than that?

Elsa's Nightmares is definitely darker than most of the stuff Mortze and I do, but it's not how all of our work will be. Our next game, Life Changes for Keeley, will have a lighter tone.

Tlaero

Sorry, but I thought Iksanabot was part of it as well. As I wrote, I haven't followed you closely lately, because the Elsa stories was to dark and to unreal/sci-fi to my minds liking.

Looking forward to more Keeley and if not more Pandora, then hopefully something down that kind of alley.

I think that you and Mortze have always been very good at interacting and creating, so keep up the very good work, even though the most recent is not to my liking :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry, but I thought Iksanabot was part of it as well. As I wrote, I haven't followed you closely lately, because the Elsa stories was to dark and to unreal/sci-fi to my minds liking.

Looking forward to more Keeley and if not more Pandora, then hopefully something down that kind of alley.

I think that you and Mortze have always been very good at interacting and creating, so keep up the very good work, even though the most recent is not to my liking :)
Elsa was always like that. If you follow all paths in all games you have one guys girl being forced to prostitute herself, cheating, murder, rape and mind control.

Quite a bit of "sci fi" stuff went on too.

And Pandora had talk of gods and visions.

I respect your opinion but your points seem a bit strange. It's okay to not like something but when you say you like the old stuff but don't like this yet it's very similar ... je ne comprends pas.

The old Keeley, Christine and the stuff out around then was more grounded in realism. The new Keeley game sounds awesome.

Not having a dig just saw you say you liked the old Elsa stuff but it's always had the paranormal/sci fi stuff going on with a few dark themes.

I mean it doesn't get much darker than watching Xara getting her eyes gouged out by Crow.

Last edited:

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I like the new version of characters. The skins, the body figure, it makes the girls look more attractive. Well, except for Miranda.
Not that the new Miranda is not good looking or something. She's hot, but the old Miranda is beautiful, cute and hot. Although that's just my opinoin.

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
Not the best pictures to compare. She's with other hairstyle and doesn't have make up in the first and has make up in the second.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not the best pictures to compare. She's with other hairstyle and doesn't have make up in the first and has make up in the second.
In my defense, you know it's impossible to find different pics of Miranda from different moments with the same hairstyle and make up, cause it's Miranda :).

In my opinion, texture in older pics seem 'cleaner' (it also happens with Elsa's freckles, which weren't so noticeable in DwE) and that can make people think she's "cutely sexy". Now the skin is more detailed and she seems "wildly sexy". I can't possibly choose one or the other

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
In my defense, you know it's impossible to find different pics of Miranda from different moments with the same hairstyle and make up, cause it's Miranda :).

In my opinion, texture in older pics seem 'cleaner' (it also happens with Elsa's freckles, which weren't so noticeable in DwE) and that can make people think she's "cutely sexy". Now the skin is more detailed and she seems "wildly sexy". I can't possibly choose one or the other
That's post filters, not the actual models.

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
Have you played my latest game Swe1: The Warrior's Heart?
It's something different from the Elsa-verse. You might find some novelty there.
I have finally tried your "Star Wars" game. It certainly isn't my favourite genre (SciFi and Fantasy doesn't really give me anything) , but I think this is a VERY good game, if you like that. Well done.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Sorry, I don't set the tags.

The way Mortze and I work is that I write the plot, scenes, and dialogs and send them to him so that he can create the images. A significant percentage of the time, though, when it comes to the sex scene, I just write "sex scene here," and he creates the images for it according to his tastes. Then, when I see the sex images, I go back and add the descriptions, etc.

In this case, the futa bit was Mortze's, and I was as surprised as everyone else when I saw the picture. Although Elsa's Nightmares intentionally went harder and darker than is typical for us, in part to appease people who always ask for that stuff, I doubt that Mortze had F95 tags in mind when he created that scene.

These episodes were originally intended as patron perks to keep people engaged while he finished up his SW game. It was only when Covid happened that I changed course and started giving them away publicly. I'm pretty sure Mortze had already made those images by then.

This is a long way of saying that, no, the 6th episode won't have any extra futa content in it. If futa content is the only thing you like, you probably should go back to ignoring us.

For everyone else, I plan to release the conclusion next week. The world is even more of a mess now than it was when I started giving these away. Stay safe out there.

Tlaero

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes